cherry in va

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
brian j said:
my father in-law just cut down a cherry tree. my thoughts are that its pretty big since i've been volunteered to help him cut it up. who wants some?

Brian I'll take whatever you wanna give me! We can work a trade or something out for your efforts!

brian j said:
[quote="Gary in VA":3d0h0qr0]I will always take cherry wood... you cut it, haul it and split it and I'll take it off your hands.. that seems fair, don't it?
yea, that's not how it's going to work. how about when are you going to get your @ss up and pick it up?[/quote:3d0h0qr0]

Yeah Gary! At least I offered to trade for it!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="brian j":28vcgzrr][quote="Gary in VA":28vcgzrr]I will always take cherry wood... you cut it, haul it and split it and I'll take it off your hands.. that seems fair, don't it?
yea, that's not how it's going to work. how about when are you going to get your @ss up and pick it up?[/quote:28vcgzrr]

Yeah Gary! At least I offered to trade for it![/quote:28vcgzrr]

Perhaps you could work up a special price on some of that Wolfe Rub we've been hearing so much about....say perhaps, 2 1lb shakers at regular price and an 8oz shaker of Brian's choice for free. Sounds like a deal.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2akl5dfj][quote="brian j":2akl5dfj][quote="Gary in VA":2akl5dfj]I will always take cherry wood... you cut it, haul it and split it and I'll take it off your hands.. that seems fair, don't it?
yea, that's not how it's going to work. how about when are you going to get your @ss up and pick it up?[/quote:2akl5dfj]

Yeah Gary! At least I offered to trade for it![/quote:2akl5dfj]

Perhaps you could work up a special price on some of that Wolfe Rub we've been hearing so much about....say perhaps, 2 1lb shakers at regular price and an 8oz shaker of Brian's choice for free. Sounds like a deal.[/quote:2akl5dfj]

Bruce you my friend are a Businessmans dream come true! I'd like to hire you as my marketing guru! Your pay will be any Wolfe Rub Products you want half price per 40hrs worked. Deal?

brian j said:
[quote="Gary in VA":2957jt9g]I will always take cherry wood... you cut it, haul it and split it and I'll take it off your hands.. that seems fair, don't it?
yea, that's not how it's going to work. how about when are you going to get your @ss up and pick it up?[/quote:2957jt9g]

geez.. is that how you treat a veteran.... I fought and died for this country.. and that doesnt even get me some cherry wood delivered.... just what is this country coming to?

Gary in VA said:
[quote="brian j":1yu3b7cj][quote="Gary in VA":1yu3b7cj]I will always take cherry wood... you cut it, haul it and split it and I'll take it off your hands.. that seems fair, don't it?
yea, that's not how it's going to work. how about when are you going to get your @ss up and pick it up?[/quote:1yu3b7cj]

geez.. is that how you treat a veteran.... I fought and died for this country.. and that doesnt even get me some cherry wood delivered.... just what is this country coming to?[/quote:1yu3b7cj]

Is this the ghost of Gary in VA??

Hey Gary, when you go by Brians to pick up your wood would you be a friend and get mine too. I'll sell some Wolfe Rub to you 1/2 price if you drive to Brians and then bring me the wood. [smilie=imslow.gif]

P.S., I'll buy the New Castles too!

Larry Wolfe said:
Hey Gary, when you go by Brians to pick up your wood would you be a friend and get mine too. I'll sell some Wolfe Rub to you 1/2 price if you drive to Brians and then bring me the wood. [smilie=imslow.gif]

shhhh.. ******.. can't you see I am trying to play the veteran card (like someone else I know) and get this stuff delivered...

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":33nusjwl]Hey Gary, when you go by Brians to pick up your wood would you be a friend and get mine too. I'll sell some Wolfe Rub to you 1/2 price if you drive to Brians and then bring me the wood. [smilie=imslow.gif]

shhhh.. ******.. can't you see I am trying to play the veteran card (like someone else I know) and get this stuff delivered...[/quote:33nusjwl]

Oh yeah, Semper Fi !! Once a Marine, always a Marine! Hooooyah!

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":tk0pvkj8]Hey Gary, when you go by Brians to pick up your wood would you be a friend and get mine too. I'll sell some Wolfe Rub to you 1/2 price if you drive to Brians and then bring me the wood. [smilie=imslow.gif]

hasn't been bill been brining you the wood? :LOL:[/quote:tk0pvkj8]

Well yeah he's been bringing me apple. But I figgered since Gary was gunna dun be travlin' to your ranch, he'd begun kinda nuf to bring me n' the warden a pickem up truck load of cherry.

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":jdo64cfo]Hey Gary, when you go by Brians to pick up your wood would you be a friend and get mine too. I'll sell some Wolfe Rub to you 1/2 price if you drive to Brians and then bring me the wood. [smilie=imslow.gif]

hasn't been bill been brining you the wood? :LOL:[/quote:jdo64cfo]

I don't know bout them two.. but I ain't bringin WOOD to any of you guys... I only bring my wife wood...

Gary in VA said:
I don't know bout them two.. but I ain't bringin WOOD to any of you guys... I only bring my wife wood...

She did mention something about having an irritating splinter.........................

Gary in VA said:
[quote="brian j":7t09dwuj][quote="Larry Wolfe":7t09dwuj]Hey Gary, when you go by Brians to pick up your wood would you be a friend and get mine too. I'll sell some Wolfe Rub to you 1/2 price if you drive to Brians and then bring me the wood. [smilie=imslow.gif]

hasn't been bill been brining you the wood? :LOL:[/quote:7t09dwuj]

I don't know bout them two.. but I ain't bringin WOOD to any of you guys... I only bring my wife wood...[/quote:7t09dwuj]

Dead wood, but wood none the less!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Gary in VA":at29nmc4][quote="brian j":at29nmc4][quote="Larry Wolfe":at29nmc4]Hey Gary, when you go by Brians to pick up your wood would you be a friend and get mine too. I'll sell some Wolfe Rub to you 1/2 price if you drive to Brians and then bring me the wood. [smilie=imslow.gif]

hasn't been bill been brining you the wood? :LOL:[/quote:at29nmc4]

I don't know bout them two.. but I ain't bringin WOOD to any of you guys... I only bring my wife wood...[/quote:at29nmc4]

Dead wood, but wood none the less![/quote:at29nmc4]

I ain't heard no complaints... only thing i see is a satisfied smile on her face...

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2wtr6rwc][quote="Gary in VA":2wtr6rwc][quote="brian j":2wtr6rwc][quote="Larry Wolfe":2wtr6rwc]Hey Gary, when you go by Brians to pick up your wood would you be a friend and get mine too. I'll sell some Wolfe Rub to you 1/2 price if you drive to Brians and then bring me the wood. [smilie=imslow.gif]

hasn't been bill been brining you the wood? :LOL:[/quote:2wtr6rwc]

I don't know bout them two.. but I ain't bringin WOOD to any of you guys... I only bring my wife wood...[/quote:2wtr6rwc]

Dead wood, but wood none the less![/quote:2wtr6rwc]

I ain't heard no complaints... only thing i see is a satisfied smile on her face...[/quote:2wtr6rwc]

Maybe she doesn't know any better! 8) :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Gary in VA":29u9fnhd][quote="Nick Prochilo":29u9fnhd][quote="Gary in VA":29u9fnhd][quote="brian j":29u9fnhd][quote="Larry Wolfe":29u9fnhd]Hey Gary, when you go by Brians to pick up your wood would you be a friend and get mine too. I'll sell some Wolfe Rub to you 1/2 price if you drive to Brians and then bring me the wood. [smilie=imslow.gif]

hasn't been bill been brining you the wood? :LOL:[/quote:29u9fnhd]

I don't know bout them two.. but I ain't bringin WOOD to any of you guys... I only bring my wife wood...[/quote:29u9fnhd]

Dead wood, but wood none the less![/quote:29u9fnhd]

I ain't heard no complaints... only thing i see is a satisfied smile on her face...[/quote:29u9fnhd]

Maybe she doesn't know any better! 8) :LOL:[/quote:29u9fnhd]

She better NOT know any better .. ******!!!! lol

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":sk4cihqo][quote="Gary in VA":sk4cihqo][quote="Nick Prochilo":sk4cihqo][quote="Gary in VA":sk4cihqo][quote="brian j":sk4cihqo][quote="Larry Wolfe":sk4cihqo]Hey Gary, when you go by Brians to pick up your wood would you be a friend and get mine too. I'll sell some Wolfe Rub to you 1/2 price if you drive to Brians and then bring me the wood. [smilie=imslow.gif]

hasn't been bill been brining you the wood? :LOL:[/quote:sk4cihqo]

I don't know bout them two.. but I ain't bringin WOOD to any of you guys... I only bring my wife wood...[/quote:sk4cihqo]

Dead wood, but wood none the less![/quote:sk4cihqo]

I ain't heard no complaints... only thing i see is a satisfied smile on her face...[/quote:sk4cihqo]

Maybe she doesn't know any better! 8) :LOL:[/quote:sk4cihqo]

She better NOT know any better .. ******!!!! lol[/quote:sk4cihqo]

I wonder what she would say if she had an Oak instead of a Weeping Willow?

Back
Top Bottom