Cheese Stuffed Burgers~~~~ Juicy Lucy's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookking

Sous Chef
Well as I mentioned the other day I made those burgers yesterday and finally got my fix. I made four different cheese stuffed burgers. Bleu cheese, Garlic Herbed Goat cheese, Pepperjack cheese and good 'ol American cheese. Normally I would grill burgers outside on the grill but decided to use my outdoor burner and a cast iron skillet. I wanted that bit of crispiness you get from cooking them on a griddle.
Since I was cooking outdoors I also cranked up the fryer for fresh cut french fries.
img_253016_0_3698a991f1c42f1abf8f9c57b213b9d4.jpg

img_253016_1_54077a3b8f8d55bce505748ef81f21ff.jpg

Mine was a Danish Blue Cheese.
img_253016_2_e25313a666d56f9e3ac890187a863d01.jpg

That hit the spot. At least for right now.

very nice crust on those burgers!!! I wished you would have taken a pic of one of those burgers busted open though.

Lol.... The only ones that burst a leak were the American cheese ones. I have a couple of blue cheese leftover. I'll try to wram one till it splits open for y'all tonight. They were really good even though no leaks. Lol....

Lol.... The only ones that burst a leak were the American cheese ones. I have a couple of blue cheese leftover. I'll try to wram one till it splits open for y'all tonight. They were really good even though no leaks. Lol....
NO! No...
Not split open from cooking. Cut or even bit open to show all that goodness dripping out. Just like you saw when you were eating it.;):D

BOB

Gotcha! I'll try if there are any left when I get home tonight. My growing son may attack them first.

Blue Cheese Burger Again!!!

Yesterday afternoon when I made those cheese stuffed burgers I made three of them with Blue cheese in the middle of them, two with a garlic and herb Goat cheese, two with Pepperjack cheese and three more with American cheese.
They were so good that instead of having red beans and rice for dinner I opted to have a leftover Blue cheese burger. Damn! That was even better than they were last night.
I toasted the bun with a lil butter in agriddle on the stovetop and intended to reverse the outside of the bun just for a lil variety but I screwed up when it came to the top half. It was still better than a plain regular bun.
Here's one view of it with some Lays chips.
img_253028_0_549c82f1bea56570f6167a7cf3e5ccd6.jpg

A little closer looks a bit better.
img_253028_1_e0539dc4576cc20c43a7ccbf1220fb86.jpg

This is the one I had intended to eat last night. I cooked it medium deliberately and I guess that helped to keep the cheese from melting all the way. When I warmed it tonight in the microwave and built this edible structure of a burger I got distracted with something else and it had actually cooled down a lil bit. Sorry no oozing cheese. I might have to do this again sometime real soon. ;D Nevertheless it was even better tonight than last night. Sometimes leftovers are just as delicious and even better.
img_253028_2_08ea796445c4f24f54259022308aab50.jpg

Do look mighty laurapin. An old retired cop from Corpus opened a hamburger joint up in Wilgarger County. One of hs specialities was the cheeese between two patties. I dont think they have invented Blue Cheese back in the days or nobody ever thought that goats made cheese. When did they come up with that? Seems like he used Americkan. It was real good. Person could stand to take a shower afterwards..lol. Think your deal is kicking it up notch so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom