Charbroil's CB explains Inferred Heating - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Corporate Administration > General (Non-BBQ) Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 10-24-2007, 01:19 PM   #1

Charbroil's CB explains Inferred Heating

I got an email this morning from Barry [CB] at Charbroil. Seems the PR folks at Charbroil and found threads about the Big Easy here and let Barry know. He emailed to tell so I could tell you guys how this technology works in cooking.

[quote] The key feature of The Big Easy is it cooks HOT with infrared ENERGY - and that sears the outside of the roast or skin of the turkey, sealing in moisture as the infrared heat penetrates the meat. The traditional method of ‚Äúroasting‚Ä
Old 10-24-2007, 01:25 PM   #2
Web Celeb

hmmm...super snoops...I would be shocked if a CB would be near as good as a TEC. I would be happy to be proven wrong...also, if the super snoop is looking, get a hold of me about advertising options!

Old 10-24-2007, 01:32 PM   #3
BBQ Centralite

Re: Charbroil's CB explains Inferred Heating

[quote="Mike Hedrick"]I got an email this morning from Barry [CB] at Charbroil. Seems the PR folks at Charbroil and found threads about the Big Easy here and let Barry know. He emailed to tell so I could tell you guys how this technology works in cooking.

[quote] The key feature of The Big Easy is it cooks HOT with infrared ENERGY - and that sears the outside of the roast or skin of the turkey, sealing in moisture as the infrared heat penetrates the meat. The traditional method of ‚Äúroasting‚Ä

"De gustibus non disputandum est,"
John A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:33 PM   #4

Super Snoops - I did a party a few weeks ago for a guy who owns www.newmediastrategies.net . He told me they are internet super snoops for very large companies such as Coke, NASCAR and other.

They spider the web for anything being said good or bad about a product and or company. They also plant or create blogs and such to get talk of a product or company started or keep it rolling.

I would not be surprised if it's his company or one like it working for Charbroil.

peace
Old 10-24-2007, 03:42 PM   #5
Official BBQ Central Mark

Cool Mike.... Charbroil sux charbroil sux...Ok now that google snoops have found this. I make videos too and would love to demo any of your products. I will actually buy your product if yall reinburse me for the meat... Thank you,

Surfin Sapo!!!!

P.S. TEc is great too.... Hi MOm!!!
surfinsapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:52 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfinsapo
Cool Mike.... Charbroil sux charbroil sux...Ok now that google snoops have found this. I make videos too and would love to demo any of your products. I will actually buy your product if yall reinburse me for the meat... Thank you,

Surfin Sapo!!!!

Thats funny SS. I own a charboil & had to modifie it to make cook properly. Now I mostly use it to clean good cookers grates.

Charmglow already makes infared grills

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... yID=500349
Yes beer qualifies as an appetizer

BOY!

http://www.youtube.com/user/007bondjb
007bond-jb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 01:02 PM   #7
BBQ NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hedrick
Super Snoops - I did a party a few weeks ago for a guy who owns www.newmediastrategies.net . He told me they are internet super snoops for very large companies such as Coke, NASCAR and other.

They spider the web for anything being said good or bad about a product and or company. They also plant or create blogs and such to get talk of a product or company started or keep it rolling.

I would not be surprised if it's his company or one like it working for Charbroil.

peace
you dont have to be a coke or nascar to have a super snoop..all you have to do is setup a google alert for keywords and have at it..I have them setup for national bbq rankings and I get an email anytime someone talks about it on a message board or anywhere really...

check it out for yourselfs...especially great if you have a business or website that you are curious about what folks are saying about it...
DawgPhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:18 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007bond-jb
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfinsapo

Surfin Sapo!!!!

Thats funny SS. I own a charboil & had to modifie it to make cook properly. Now I mostly use it to clean good cookers grates.

Charmglow already makes infared grills

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... yID=500349

JB. I saw that grill at home depot. It's nice. I was lookin at the table it rests on for my outdoor kitchen setup....Thanks BOY!!!
surfinsapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:24 AM   #9

Here is a sneak peek of the new Charbroil "RED" to be released in the Spring of 2008 and also the grill CB is trying to get them to send me free. Please?!?!?!?!

http://charbroilgrilling.com/wp-cont...dsgrillweb.JPG

http://charbroilgrilling.com/wp-cont...dloadedweb.JPG

It's bigger then I thought and when I heard it was going to be inferred for some reason I expected a different look then just a big Gas Grill. I could see that out on my back deck with a Washington Redskins cover on it. Sure!

peace