Catchin Weekend Meals!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
We castnetted finger mullets for bait.
I used my new fishing pole to catch a few Red Fish.
We also caught a Sting Ray. It was Fun Fun Fun!!!.. :D :D :D

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="370" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/d37f1cfd/"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/d37f1cfd/" width="437" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler"></embed></object>

You are living the life Sapo! Reminds me of my days growing up on the NC Coast. Ahhh.........

I also lost 7 lbs. by getting some excersice.. I've been sleeping better too... I'm going to cook the fillets with the neighbors today.. Larry, I read about the giant Reds on the outerbanks and it inspires me. The small ones are really better eatin, but the big ones fight hard... :D

Nice catch!!! 8)
A lot of times with redfish I scale them and cut them into steaks. Great on the grill!
You eatin' the ray? :LOL:

oompappy said:
Nice catch!!! 8)
A lot of times with redfish I scale them and cut them into steaks. Great on the grill!
You eatin' the ray? :LOL:
I cut the barb off the ray and let it go.. We were going for Reds mainly.. Thanks. oompappy

Excellent SS. I've never done any surf fishing. Just curious, how heavy is the line you use? Mono or braided? My fishing is over for the season. The local lakes are iced up and the rivers will be solid in another 3-4 weeks. Thanks again.

Griff said:
Excellent SS. I've never done any surf fishing. Just curious, how heavy is the line you use? Mono or braided? My fishing is over for the season. The local lakes are iced up and the rivers will be solid in another 3-4 weeks. Thanks again.
I used 40 lb text amd it's mono. There are giant sharks out there too.. :D

007bond-jb said:
Them gonna be fine blackend Boy Just don'rt cut the filets too thick
I filleted the thick ones in half... It turned out killerman.. Thanks!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom