Cardinals and Tigers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be about 2 hours north of you in Lewiston, MI at a buddy's deer camp. Going into town though to watch the game at the bar.

It figures you never liked the Tigers, you wouldn't want to start liking winning teams this late in life. Cleveland is "this close" to winning it all. And you're so much more geographically closer to St. Louis :? , I understand.

Bruce B said:
I'll be about 2 hours north of you in Lewiston, MI at a buddy's deer camp. Going into town though to watch the game at the bar.

It figures you never liked the Tigers, you wouldn't want to start liking winning teams this late in life. Cleveland is "this close" to winning it all. And you're so much more geographically closer to St. Louis :? , I understand.
Which bar in Lewiston?

Puff said:
Bruce B said:

Which bar in Lewiston?

Bruce, don't answer that, you will be buying him beer all night long!

Tally's Bar...UM vs OSU, Tally Burgers and beer, sounds like a plan. With any luck a deer will jump through the window and I'll have some venison to take home.

Bruce B said:
Tally's Bar...UM vs OSU, Tally Burgers and beer, sounds like a plan. With any luck a deer will jump through the window and I'll have some venison to take home.
My buddy's family used to have a place in Lewiston. Crawled out of that bar many times :D Good luck, Puff need venison, Puff like venison :D
I'm going up for gun season. first time in 5 yrs :shock:

P.S. Deer do not jump through windows onto your lap.
You actually have to go into the woods ;)
Unless your talking about the "other" Whitetails :D

Puff said:
Bruce B said:
My buddy's family used to have a place in Lewiston. Crawled out of that bar many times :D Good luck, Puff need venison, Puff like venison :D

Actually we go up for "Beer Season", thee's eight of us going up and not one gun in the group. We have a good time though, taking the WSM up this year.

Bruce B said:
Puff said:
[quote="Bruce B":1li2lsuh]Tally's Bar...UM vs OSU, Tally Burgers and beer, sounds like a plan. With any luck a deer will jump through the window and I'll have some venison to take home.

Actually we go up for "Beer Season", thee's eight of us going up and not one gun in the group. We have a good time though, taking the WSM up this year.[/quote:1li2lsuh]
Now that's hunting! I'm sure you heard the one about the wife that packed the guy's underwear & socks in his gun case :LOL:
Have fun!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom