Camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Justaguy said:
I'd recommend a Canon, in any any case you should check out www.buydig.com they have tons are the prices are usually lower.
Thanks. There are some deals there. Now all I have to do is make up my mind. I will miss my Nikon 3100. It's been threw the war. Dropped a number of times, left out in the rain and snow, but kept on going. It has my name engraved on it so if I see it, some dude is in for a punch in the nose. :LOL:

Pigs

Nikon

My Nikon D-40 works GREAT for taking pics of raw meat!!!! Would not have anything else.

I have a Nikon Coolpix and it is the best digi camera I have ever owned.
Been through the mill...dropped, rain, overnight moisture, KIDS... etc...
I seen an identical one in a pawn shop about 6 months ago and scooped it for $20!
I figured it would be good to replace this one with if it ever dies, but that might be years away

Also have one of the first Nikon Coolpix cameras made, where the lens mechanism
twists around to face both directions. I used it for years, then gave it to our
kids. They STILL use it constantly and it has never ever had a problem.
That thing must be 8 or 9 years old and still problem free.
Nikon = Quality

www.buydig.com Rocks. Got a e-mail with a direct link to track it. Should be here tomorrow. Thanks Justaguy. You saved me some cash. I would recommend them any time. I screwed up my order, and with one phone call and not being on hold for hours, they got it right and came threw. Nice to deal with a company who cares for the customer.

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom