Calling all New Yorkers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice and big.. but not cooked enough for me...Yall got those up there in S.La too right? What?

Oh YES!
That's how I like em !
img_165472_0_3c2add6cbf5c8815dcfa2da7829d8f56.jpg

Hmmmm...they must not allow no e coli up there in Noo Yawk City. Now I got a hot tip from my retired Air Force Col chum who fought in Desert Storm. He say anybody who lives there needs to move. He say the Islamic Terrorist rag heads has making the place uninhabitable high on their agenda. There is about a billion of em from over 200 countries who has it as their goal. He will glady bet anybody a beer they will have it done within 5 or 10 years. Good news is..there is still plenty of room in Texas. Yall come.

bigwheel

They told the Puerto Ricans that they taste just like chicken, and that keeps them in check. :LOL:

Dang now thats some smart thinning there Senor Qweeks Draw. Musta been a Texas boy or girl involved in figgering out that deal. Or maybe it was my girlfriend..the Gov'nor of Alaska. Wow..she not only good looking but also smart. Looks just like a wild little Libraian in them glasses and hair tied back huh? Now when she takes off the glasses and lets down the hair..stand back:) I hear she like her Moose Bugers rare. Wonder if any truth to that deal? Suspect it be purty lean like buffalo..prob dry it out if you cook it too long. Just trying to cover all the bases here.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Hmmmm...they must not allow no e coli up there in Noo Yawk City. Now I got a hot tip from my retired Air Force Col chum who fought in Desert Storm. He say anybody who lives there needs to move. He say the Islamic Terrorist rag heads has making the place uninhabitable high on their agenda. There is about a billion of em from over 200 countries who has it as their goal. He will glady bet anybody a beer they will have it done within 5 or 10 years. Good news is..there is still plenty of room in Texas. Yall come. bigwheel

I'd rather die here! Do all you Texans run and hide?

bigwheel said:
Hmmmm...they must not allow no e coli up there in Noo Yawk City. Now I got a hot tip from my retired Air Force Col chum who fought in Desert Storm. He say anybody who lives there needs to move. He say the Islamic Terrorist rag heads has making the place uninhabitable high on their agenda. There is about a billion of em from over 200 countries who has it as their goal. He will glady bet anybody a beer they will have it done within 5 or 10 years. Good news is..there is still plenty of room in Texas. Yall come.

bigwheel

There's a good reason there's a lot of room in TX... you just think bout that n get back to us ;)

Rare burger is one of the the best burger places in the city... the meat is fabulous... ya think the person who ordered that burger just mighta ordered it rare??? the chances of getting e coli from a burger are about as high as someone moving to Texas on purpose.. I was just there a few weeks ago, and they cooked my medium burger perfectly.... it's in the top 5 burgers in the city, without a doubt... go there if you get a chance

Well doubt I make it up there. I am skeered of airplanes and it too far to drive. Now my Daddy was up there during the Big War WWII..he say it was like being in a furrin country. Claimed you walk into a restaraunt you couldnt even read the menus etc. Now my female kinfolks always take a bite of raw hamburger meat when they making a meat loaf or something. Never could quite acquire a taste for it personally. They also like to eat raw oatmeal sometimes.

bigwheel

Yall can come down here just don't bring the NY city Rats!!! ;) I don't know if they got them under control yet, but at one time there was a rat for every person in N.Y. city...Is it true New Yorkers? It was on a documentary..
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sdVLJhWhnyQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sdVLJhWhnyQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

surfinsapo said:
Yall can come down here just don't bring the NY city Rats!!! ;) I don't know if they got them under control yet, but at one time there was a rat for every person in N.Y. city...Is it true New Yorkers? It was on a documentary..
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sdVLJhWhnyQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sdVLJhWhnyQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Rabbis declared them Kosher...rats now gone. :LOL:

Rag said:
surfinsapo said:

The Rabbis declared them Kosher...rats now gone. :LOL:

Ha Ha Ha...that's funny... I had a Jewish guy testing all kinds of unkosher food out when I was on vacation... His dad got pissed off at me and asked the son how it all tasted....Ha Ha Ha

Ahhh now..you playing my song on them rats. Down at Corpus me and the neighbors house behind me was separated by about a 6' easement where the city run the gas meters electric poles etc. At night me and him would drag our lawn chairs and beer infested ice chests out in my backyard and shoot rats with our BB guns as they run along the high line wires. Dang that was fun. Those rats are purty smart. You send a few of them to rat heaven and they get to where they dont like to come down your stretch of wire. You could see em scamper up to our section and put on the brakes and do a quick U turn.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom