Calling all Gulf coasters....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Here we go again. This one looks like bad news.. Maybe a CAT 5 by land fall..Going to be hard to enjoy the 3 day weekend.. atleast people will have more time to prepare..

at200807_5day.gif

Please heed the warning Sapo!! If you need somewhere to stay come on up! Be careful bud!

Batten down the hatches and be safe guys!

JB tell Mayor Nagin to use the school buses this time!

Best of luck to all you guys and keep us informed as to how you are doing while the electic is still working.

Larry Wolfe said:
Please heed the warning Sapo!! If you need somewhere to stay come on up! Be careful bud!

Thanks Larry and company.. We have a ranch inland we can go too if it gets close... ;)

Kloset BBQR said:
Batten down the hatches and be safe guys!

JB tell Mayor Nagin to use the school buses this time!

Best of luck to all you guys and keep us informed as to how you are doing while the electic is still working.

Nagin is a IDIOT.

I a big ass Genset to keep the BEER cold & the AC runnin, BR is 40ft above sea level. & over 100 miles from the coast all we get here is wind & rain.
Here In La rain is a common year round.

Thanks to all

SS You Better pay attention, You live ON the Coast.........

Shit!! Here comes $5 gallon gas. Good luck guys. It's an election year so expect faster response this time.

Witt said he wants to put his order in for a 60" plasma for any looters. :shock: :roll:

Seriously, hope all make it safely to higher ground.

I think I heard that last night from Uncle Teddy at the DNC or was that chants of "Mary Jo, Mary Jo" from the crowd outside. :LOL:

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I say at Lynchburg last year, it went something like:

More people have died in the back seat of Ted Kennedy's car than at the hands of my Colt 45!

Back
Top Bottom