Cajun Blackend Catfish BOY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys crack me up.....never felt the cold floor JB..but I have passed out in the "thinker postion"....tough when you are drunk and your legs fall asleep....BOY

I'm glad to see y'all are enjoying talking about your drinking days. ;) I'da made the dressing for the salad myself, but the doctor put me on bedrest last Friday and he just let me come off. I'll go ahead and share the recipie with y'all:

2 LARGE cloves of garlic
4 ounces of feta cheese
enough salt to break up the fibers in the garlic in your mortar and pestle (about a half a teaspoon)
Enough olive oil to make it the consistency you want. I add it to my food processer as I'm processing it, add it slow.

When I make it, it comes out about the consistancy of a thick ranch dressing. If there's any left after you eat your salad, it keeps very well in the fridge. It has to come back up to room temperature before you use it as a dressing again. Makes a great dip for pita cold, though.

I normally double or quadruple the recipie when I make it, demand is that high. :LOL:

If you're worried about the salt with y'all's high bp, there's enough garlic and olive oil in there to even things out, nicely.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom