Cabinet chili

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eC1mZ3G9Xso&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eC1mZ3G9Xso&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Is this the video Breaux? Nice cutting board!!! Now get a new video camerea.. I can barely hear you ..sounds muffled... Get Chili!!!.. You're funny guy man!!! don't cry while cookin!!!! :shock:

Man, I love your videos.. That corn bread looked awesome when it just fell out of the skillet... MORE VIDEOS please!!!!.. Do you take requests?

surfinsapo said:
Man, I love your videos.. That corn bread looked awesome when it just fell out of the skillet... MORE VIDEOS please!!!!.. Do you take requests?

What I do? Screw up which video I posted?? Still trying to get the hang of this video thang.

Send a request. Not braggin, but I can't think of much that I haven't cooked.

ronbeaux50 said:
surfinsapo said:

What I do? Screw up which video I posted?? Still trying to get the hang of this video thang.

Can you make a video of how to cook "Nutria Gumbo"? ..Or something very coonass.... nothing normal... Maybe something with a freshly killed duck in it... How about Alligator Sauce Piquant... Please make some of that!!! :D

surfinsapo said:
ronbeaux50 said:
surfinsapo said:

Can you make a video of how to cook "Nutria Gumbo"? ..Or something very coonass.... nothing normal... Maybe something with a freshly killed duck in it... How about Alligator Sauce Piquant... Please make some of that!!! :D

Your on! I know just where to get it. We will go with sauce piquant. Give me a week or so. I'll be out of town the rest of this week and most of the next on bidness.

Sapo wrote Now get a new video camerea.. I can barely hear you ..sounds muffled...

That samsung camera I bought while my samsung was in the shop
Had terible sound too, It was a newer model also with more features. I'm glad I got mine back

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom