busy weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
It started with a fishing trip to Seward, Alaska on Friday. For the cops on the board, the first pic is the state trooper boat checking licenses.

The catch.

Teriyaki silver salmon (of course, it's wild salmon, not farmed) on the grill on Saturday.

Plated with moink balls, fresh local creamed peas and new potatoes.

Burnt ends off the two briskets I smoked Saturday night. The briskets are still resting in the cooler.

Today, we made bluebery jam. Later, I'll ad pics of the smoked wild turkey my brother-in-law shot with blueberry cobbler and homemade ice cream later. Those items are still a work in progress.

Later, I'll ad pics of the smoked wild turkey my brother-in-law shot with blueberry cobbler and homemade ice cream later. Those items are still a work in progress.
How did the turkey carry the blueberry cobbler and ice cream? :oops:

Great looking grilling Griff!

Griff....always look forward to your posts...never a disappointment! Awesome food & views!

:D 8) :D

Whew everything looks good cept that Perch Pimp checking fishing licenses. Them rascals can be sneaky. I think they make em watch old Bambi Movies during training. Doe in the trunk really gets em riled up I heard.

bigwheel

Nick Prochilo said:
Later, I'll ad pics of the smoked wild turkey my brother-in-law shot with blueberry cobbler and homemade ice cream later. Those items are still a work in progress.

Everything is tougher in Alaska

Nick Prochilo said:

I was wondering how it would kill a turkey being shot with that? Didn't the ice cream melt before he could load it? :shock:

Griff all kidding aside. AWESOME PICS AS ALWAYS! 8)

Back
Top Bottom