Burger, your way?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That girl must be crazy! By the time that burger would have come out 1/2 the staff would have goobered on it! Some people are just plain idiots! Good one Raine!

"You want us to protect you from a cheesburger?"

:grin:

I would have sent the cops down and arrested that idiot for falsely reporting a crime.

:eek: it's scary people like that can get drivers licenses ...

Her next call, the part we didn't hear, was a call to Homeland Defense in an attempt to convince them that messing with her good old American hamburger was a form of terrorism ... once she gets out of jail for wasting government resources I imagine she will return to the same restaurant to continue the fight.

I hope for her sake that Western hamburger is the best damn burger on the planet.

Sledneck said:
She must be from virginia or someplace nearby

Yeah if she were from Long Island she would have gone home and beat the crap out of her husband cause they messed up her steamed clam and mussel marinara sauce sandwich! Isn't that what ya'll eat? How do you smoke that?? What do you call women from LI? Yentas?

Larry Wolfe said:
Sledneck said:
She must be from virginia or someplace nearby

Yeah if she were from Long Island she would have gone home and beat the crap out of her husband cause they messed up her steamed clam and mussel marinara sauce sandwich! Isn't that what ya'll eat? How do you smoke that?? What do you call women from LI? Yentas?

Easy Tiger, smoked clams are pretty good ya know!

Let's refrain from the personal jabs fellas...it will only lead to trouble and this isn't the section for that anyway! :idea:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom