Buffalo, NY area Que supply place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two points;

If they are a Sysco vendor, they should be able to order meats from them similar to rest. do, Sysco carries full packers and pork butts, and...

Sysco carries their own brand of hardwood lump charcoal too, don't know who makes it for them, info from a restaurant guy I know.

Bruce B said:
Two points;

If they are a Sysco vendor, they should be able to order meats from them similar to rest. do, Sysco carries full packers and pork butts, and...

Sysco carries their own brand of hardwood lump charcoal too, don't know who makes it for them, info from a restaurant guy I know.

There's a HUGE Sysco distribution facility along the highway I drive home. Never thought of getting stuff from them. Will they sell to the general public???

Just got off the phone with the guy. (Jim) no deals there, $50.00 for a 2.5 cube of hickory, $7.00 a bag of lump if you buy 30. I'll stick with Humphrey from the food terminal. Plus wittdog is just down the road. 8)

SteerCrazy said:
Bruce B said:
Two points;

There's a HUGE Sysco distribution facility along the highway I drive home. Never thought of getting stuff from them. Will they sell to the general public???
All you need is a tax ID# Like from a business, Any business

Back
Top Bottom