Bucket LIft

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could find a hundred deutchmarks to donate if the equipment meister would try that after a half gallon jug o Ezra and a 12 pack of Bud.

bigwheel

Equipment operators are usually very proud of their skills..and sure the folks who own the company are proud of their stuff. They have heavy equipment Rodeos around here all the time. All the city workers practice up for it. They have one event where they try to pick up an egg with a backhoe gizmo without breaking the egg blah blah blah. Anybody who like to watch loud cars run around in circles would prob enjoy an equipment rodeo. Now the stunt on the video would prob place it into the exotic or open class.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Equipment operators are usually very proud of their skills..and sure the folks who own the company are proud of their stuff. They have heavy equipment Rodeos around here all the time. All the city workers practice up for it. They have one event where they try to pick up an egg with a backhoe gizmo without breaking the egg blah blah blah. Anybody who like to watch loud cars run around in circles would prob enjoy an equipment rodeo. Now the stunt on the video would prob place it into the exotic or open class.

bigwheel

Probably on your dime! ;)

bigwheel said:
I could find a hundred deutchmarks to donate if the equipment meister would try that after a half gallon jug o Ezra and a 12 pack of Bud.

bigwheel

Good luck finding a deutchmark...Deutchmarks went out of circulation in 1999 :idea:

Woops ok I will give a hundred euros or rupees or whutever. Thanks for clearing up my current events dielemma on The Continent. Do the French ladies still have hairy arm pits? Thanks.

bigwheel

It was for a TV show called "I Bet". People bet that the can do something and then do it live. The celebrity guests bet if the person can do it or not. At the end of the show the TV audience calls in and decides who is the "Bet King" for the show. I remember seeing that show. I was impressed!

Back
Top Bottom