Brrrrrrrr !!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
44 degrees, wind at 10-15 from the NW. Won't be long
2.gif
and then, you know what comes after that...
18.gif
so I can go outside and
9.gif

man I can't wait..hi today 86, and I'm sick of it....want to build a fire,
open the windows, save on the electricity bill. Cool front coming in tonight though. Sat morning it's supposed to be about 60. :D

Captain Morgan said:
man I can't wait..hi today 86, and I'm sick of it....want to build a fire,
open the windows, save on the electricity bill. Cool front coming in tonight though. Sat morning it's supposed to be about 60. :D

Bill (aka: Mr. Romantic) is that you typing on Cappy's puter? 8-[

54 and dropping ~ High wind advisory for today..Won't be long and I'll be
14.gif
and
9.gif
along with Bruce..I can hardly wait!
10.gif

What's this??? No one is going to ask me if I am prepping my attic for the WSM??? You guys are slipping!! #-o

Greg Rempe said:
What's this??? No one is going to ask me if I am prepping my attic for the WSM??? You guys are slipping!! #-o
You told us you were moving to a larger house... :)

Greg Rempe said:

Whenever you cook and decide to tell us about it, it's always on your gasser. We just assumed you had already put it away. :grin:

Our summer weather is just starting. October usually is the hottest month along with Sept. But this year it was pretty mild.

LATE BREAKING WEATHER REPORT !!!!!

We just had a cold front move into the area and the high is expected to be a chilly 87 degrees today!! Isn't that awesome!!! :)

Zilla the Chilla

Thats what I love about VA. Four real seasons, mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. Ya gotta love it.
11.gif

Hey Bruce, when it's January and snowing, and 2 degrees with a 30 mph wind blowin? You know what is going to keep me going? The memory of walking around at John Ball park under those lights at about 2 am , watching all those pits putting out smoke into the 75 degree July Michigan night! That weekend was a blast! Can't wait till next year!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.j ... 7105957109

That was a great night. I don't think there is anything better than being at a comp in the middle of the night after it get's real quiet and the aroma of smoke just wafts over the entire area.

Makes you just want sit back, sip on an adult beverage, and contemplate life.

You going down to Nelsonville?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom