Breakfast of champions---Guinness and a cigar!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Your an insperation to us all....Makes me want to put this coffee away and have a beer...

"Its 5 oclock somewhere...."

In an effort to keep up with you guys, I dropped 2 oz of Maker's Mark in to my Starbucks! Added a little cream and now I'm a Kentucy Irishman! :D

what's funny is at 3 I'm playing music for a Valentines party at the Catholic church for senior citizens! (pops another beer)

Captain Morgan said:
what's funny is at 3 I'm playing music for a Valentines party at the Catholic church for senior citizens! (pops another beer)
Sounds like you're gonna have them on the dance floor in no time! :D

Bill Hays said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1gbenlrg]what's funny is at 3 I'm playing music for a Valentines party at the Catholic church for senior citizens! (pops another beer)
Sounds like you're gonna have them on the dance floor in no time! :D[/quote:1gbenlrg]

Oh the memories. That first cigar of the day is always the best! One time I smoked about 5 during 36 holes on a largely empty stomach. Driving away, I came down with nicotine poisoning. Cold sweats, heart racing , felt faint.I thought I was having a stroke or something!

On my second bloody mary..heading to my third....The wifes taking ME out to dinner tonight and I think she's trying to get me liquored up so she can take advantage of me after...(hopefully)..

Susan..as i said earlier..you've been an inspiration on this gorgeous Sunday am !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom