Breakfast for Dinner and then for Breakfast again........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
We had breakfast for dinner last night, which was great on a cold rainy night. Eggs, hash browns, bacon and toast. Me being the frugal one, I don't like to let things go to waste and I LOVE cooking with leftovers. So, we had leftover uncooked sliced sweet potatoes and onion from last Saturday. I sliced those up and sauteed for a bit, then added in the leftover bacon and hash browns from last night to create a white and sweet potato hash, if you will. Fried up a couple eggs and not only was breakfast good for dinner last night, it was even better for breakfast this morning!!! :D

Last Nights Dinner
img_202427_0_6f486ed83f4261da2742861943c1c89b.jpg

This mornings breakfast
img_202427_1_023a9a63d655444f97298c220320fde5.jpg
img_202427_2_87be709c06269953e14b44646f1e55b9.jpg

Eggs (I like them runny), hash browns, bacon and toast is my breakfast when I eat it. MMMmmm MMMMmmmmm. Nice recycling of the meal.

My cajun uncle cooks like that. He made a ham while visiting when I was a kid and then proceeded to make meals with it all week in different ways.

bknox said:
Eggs (I like them runny), hash browns, bacon and toast is my breakfast when I eat it. MMMmmm MMMMmmmmm. Nice recycling of the meal.

My cajun uncle cooks like that. He made a ham while visiting when I was a kid and then proceeded to make meals with it all week in different ways.

I love doing stuff like that!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom