Brazilian Troops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hurtful. At least I has a cool keyboard to hide behind.
223gfb0000pw4.jpg

ScottyDaQ said:
Wait... Did some one call me a fat ass? :LOL:

No I think if anyone would qualify for that it would be me.

But on a serious note. Religion and politics are always touchy subjects. Additionally sometimes a forum board does not adequately relay the message that was intended. Hard to be expressive on a keyboard sometimes.

I am not going to tell you all to get along. But I will tell you all to be respectful.

Life is too short.

Mike Hedrick said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Mike Hedrick":35wxcpzh]
ScottyDaQ said:
My post can beat up your post.
:evil:

My posts cause more trouble.
:roll:

Sooooooooooo.....
img_120098_0_4c1aec40fbd1abc8c534d454ba4bb4fa.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm a Pirate. We sometimes cause Chaos.
Not one of ya'll is mean enough to run this Carolina boy off.
I had a leg ripped from my body while wide awake. What do I care about fat bbq're talking tough from behind their monitor? Nothing.
lol
I live I Que and therefore I post.[/quote:35wxcpzh]

Aye Karumba! "DEWD".........it's gettin deep [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] .......where's my hip boots?

Peace & Bacon Grease! [smilie=a_fro.gif]

Can I get an AMEN!!! ??? [smilie=a_angel.gif] [smilie=a_flyaway.gif]

P.S. I'm far from FAT.... but would have no problem getting there if I let my taste buds take over ;) :LOL: [smilie=a_happyme.gif]

WOW!.. that's a conundrum fer sure!.... A self professed Choas causing name calling Christian Pirate :scratch

Throw a rock into a pack of Dogs and the ones hit always come up yelping. lol

Some here take themselves WAY too seriously.

Nice touch of pile on with larry and the Christian bashing comments too bro.

The attitude towards Christians is amazing. The reality is calling yourself a Christian or a Barbecuer for that matter shows no degree success. Some call themselves BBQ's and can't barely cook while others are more successful at it like Chef Paul Kirk. When I tell you I am a Christian I'm automaticly compared and held up to the standards of a Billy Grahmn. I'm no Billy Grahmn but I am sincere about my faith and am forgiven. I'm not seeking God cus I'm perfect I'm seeking God because I am not.

Some of ya'll are ramping this up to mess with me and to get my goat but you are doing far more.

Enjoy yer fun but remember who you are actually insulting. If it's still funny when you meet the maker then good for you. But I fear for you He won't think it's funny.

peace and prayers
mike
<><

Mike Hedrick said:

The attitude towards Christians is amazing. The reality is calling yourself a Christian or a Barbecuer for that matter shows no degree success. Some call themselves BBQ's and can't barely cook while others are more successful at it like Chef Paul Kirk. When I tell you I am a Christian I'm automaticly compared and held up to the standards of a Billy Grahmn. I'm no Billy Grahmn but I am sincere about my faith and am forgiven. I'm not seeking God cus I'm perfect I'm seeking God because I am not.

Some of ya'll are ramping this up to mess with me and to get my goat but you are doing far more.

Enjoy yer fun but remember who you are actually insulting. If it's still funny when you meet the maker then good for you. But I fear for you He won't think it's funny.

peace and prayers
mike
<><

Mike Hedrick said:
This ham must have a lil hunk of GOLD in it from the price. WooooooowEEEE!
It's mighty fine eat'n tho and worth every penny.

I'll be making a short video of stuff going into the box later and will mail Fed/Ex it tomorrow. Why Fed/Ex and not UPS? I'm a Denny Hamlin fan and Everyday is Race Day at Fed/Ex.

I gots the ham, some Chesapeake Crab Cake Mix, some Chesapeake Hot Sauce and a Virginia Tech Hot Sauce, more of my Home Made Rub and some shirts and crap. lol

I gotta go find me a bigger box!

peace

Can't see anything I've said so far as Christian bashing.... would be kinda foolish being Christian myself!

But I can also see the point of Larry......but if you want to bring the whole ethicalness into everything with throwing stones and yelping and meeting our Savior................

JB has sent me a "food delivery" (at a much needed time I might add) he did it personally and never asked for Kudos on here...I'm pretty sure he's done it with several people here............And JB being the VIDEO KING.... not once have I seen him complain of costs or Video his shipment to brag of his good deed....( all in advance of said deed to BOOT!)........

I'm done with this thread.......you can have the last word as you are so desperately working for. If I post again about this, it will make me no better then you.

Mike Hedrick said:

peace and prayers
mike
<><

Mike, I promise this will be my last reply to this. If you take it as insulting, then so be it.

This is a BBQ Forum. We are all adults. We all kid and joke and poke fun at one another. Sometimes it gets out of hand, especially on topics that people are passionate about. We all believe in something, whether it's religion, foiling our BBQ or putting cold meat on the smoker etc. We're all going to disagree on stuff. The world is not perfect. We're all entitled to our own opinions about whatever we want believe in or do something the way we want to do it.

I'm not bashing you or your religion, I'm poking fun at you. Just as people do me with the "Aqua Noggin" jokes, the "fat bastard" jokes, the "wheelchair" jokes, etc. Some of the members here are close personal friends of mine. EVERY DAMN ONE of them make fun of me in one way or the other whether I like it or not everyday! When they stop joking with me is when I will be concerned.

My point is, I mean this in a nice way..........YOU are taking things said on this board waaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously and just need to lighten up a bit. I honestly don't think there's an intentionally mean, hurtful person on this board (besides Finney). I honestly think you're out of line telling us who we're going to be answering to one day "in the end" because of something that is said on this board.

I'm done, hope you don't take this as a personal bashing or a religous bashing, because it's not. I'm being honest and trying to calm the waters. I think we can all agree on one thing, we all love BBQ and are passionate about it!

DaleP said:
Nice Larry, well said and I got to go now and wipe my eye.
Forgivness feels good.
I think he was just worried about losing a prospective costumer :LOL: (just kidding larry)

wittdog said:
DaleP said:
Nice Larry, well said and I got to go now and wipe my eye.
Forgivness feels good.
I think he was just worried about losing a prospective costumer :LOL: (just kidding larry)

lol
Trust me I don't need any of that stuff.
:LOL:

Well, I'm glad this thread happened. I would like to thank everyone for making the point I was trying to make last week in a previous thread.

This is a bbq and grilling forum first and foremost...am I going to not allow topics like this in the future...NO! Am I going to let it go on for 6 pages...NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom