Brazilian Troops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone please send me the popcorn emoticon? This is gonna be funnier than watching a retard eat hot wings! :shock: :LOL:

We all need to get together and wrastle. Im up for it. Ill bring my 13 year old who was 4th in the 185 pound Kentucky state championship.

Mike, in all respect for your views, as I share many of them....

Lets take a trip back to the Clinton White House

Bill Clinton is getting off the Presidential helicopter and he has an Arkansas Razorback hog under his arm. The first Marine at the bottom of the stairs tell President Clinton "That is a fine hog Sir!"

President Clinton tells him "This is a pure bred Arkansas Razorback, I got it for Hillary."

The Marine replies "Good trade Sir!" :shock:

Mike....although I could go round and round about politics with you....I won't.

The joke was just that......A JOKE!

As I believe Cappy ?? said....it could be said about ANY official or anyone else for that matter!..............
Brazilian...bazillion...har har...get it?

My own daughter, several close relatives and friends are also in military right now,
and I stand behind THEM 110%.....
but that does not mean I have to like our current Prez.

You my friend take life much MUCH too serious to take offense to such a meaningless joke.

Besides.......I can poke fun........I didn't vote for him :LOL: ...I didn't vote for anyone that election. :P

If you didn't like my joke.........
then I really don't know what to tell you except I'm glad you're happy with him! :damnfunny [smilie=pope.gif]

A great man once said:

"...anyone who thinks free speech is "not supporting the troops"
is an idiot. Sorry guys, I'm sick of the "you're with me or you're against
America" routine. "

Smokey_Joe said:
Mike....although I could go round and round about politics with you....I won't.

The joke was just that......A JOKE!

As I believe Cappy ?? said....it could be said about ANY official or anyone else for that matter!..............
Brazilian...bazillion...har har...get it?

My own daughter, several close relatives and friends are also in military right now,
and I stand behind THEM 110%.....
but that does not mean I have to like our current Prez.

You my friend take life much MUCH too serious to take offense to such a meaningless joke.

Besides.......I can poke fun........I didn't vote for him :LOL: ...I didn't vote for anyone that election. :P

If you didn't like my joke.........
then I really don't know what to tell you except I'm glad you're happy with him! :damnfunny [smilie=pope.gif]

A great man once said:

"...anyone who thinks free speech is "not supporting the troops"
is an idiot. Sorry guys, I'm sick of the "you're with me or you're against
America" routine. "

Joe, our political views vary, but other than that I agree with everything else you've said, except the part about "you can poke fun cause you didn't vote". If you don't vote, you don't have the right to bitch about the administration or problems you think they've caused! So get out and vote this go around, regardless of the party you decide to vote for! THEN AND ONLY THEN DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BITCH ABOUT THEM!! :LOL:

Larry what I meant was..."I didn't vote for anyone" that was elected that term...sorry for the misunderstanding.

I ain't never missin a chance to cast my vote...no matter if I fell into the minority or not.

And my post can DELET your posts. ;) Lets get over this topic and move onto more important things. Anyone cooking today?

img_119976_0_b9bad41534555b8c585c3a4795a3d0b0.gif

I leave Sat morning for Carolina.
Tracking that Atlantic Storm now.

I'm making grilled ribeyes marinated in that bock and brown sugar stuff...! :D

Porter Houses tonight before the Cards play. Gonna try Wolfe Rub Bold on them for the first time. It has been good on everything else so I figure why not. I usually dont put anything on steaks other than S/P but Im addicted.

I sure am glad I didnt have to sic my 13 yr old on you boys! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom