Bought some JB equipment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ronbeaux50 said:
The bottom of the pot was almost mirror smooth from all the cooking done on it over the years.
is that from stirrring it a lot with a paddle? I still have to buy a cypress paddle...Maybe JB will send me one next time..... ;)

surfinsapo said:
ronbeaux50 said:
The bottom of the pot was almost mirror smooth from all the cooking done on it over the years.
is that from stirrring it a lot with a paddle? I still have to buy a cypress paddle...Maybe JB will send me one next time..... ;)

We use Stainless paddles For jambalaya SS:
http://prostores1.megawebservers.com/kr ... %20Paddles
Wooden ones are for you broken motorboat

You got this backwards Boy:
SS wrote:I can feed up to 32 cajuns or 10 Texans with it

Got my money this morning and decided if I haven't missed the pot for two years I don't need another one. Going to get me a thermo. with two probes.

Well, I'm pissed off.. a little only.. The Jambalaya pot came in and when I was seasoning it, I noticed a hairline crack.. Damn... I called and the lady said they are going to send another one out. UPS, probably slammed it around and broke it.. So much for cooking for Easter... I can always BBQ.. What a concept.... :shock:

surfinsapo said:
Well, I'm pissed off.. a little only.. The Jambalaya pot came in and when I was seasoning it, I noticed a hairline crack.. Damn... I called and the lady said they are going to send another one out. UPS, probably slammed it around and broke it.. So much for cooking for Easter... I can always BBQ.. What a concept.... :shock:
Oh no! Bad news indeed. Shipping company's are all the same, pay some poor person to load the truck min. wage, and the guy driving gets the big bucks. They just don't care. That's my theory.

Well, the replacement is on it's way from Missiissippi this morning. JB, stop the UPS truck on the way and rought the guy up a bit for me. I'll send you a jar of homemade pickles.... :D

Back
Top Bottom