bought a new (used) ride

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Make sure the rear pinion bearings are in good shape...I bought a 98 blazer LT in November and they went after 3,000 miles...to the tune of $600 :-(

Nice color!

Greg Rempe said:
Make sure the rear pinion bearings are in good shape...I bought a 98 blazer LT in November and they went after 3,000 miles...to the tune of $600 :-(

Nice color!

You pesimistic bastard! Let the brotha enjoy his new ride for Pete's sake!

Chris Finney
(I'm using Larry's computer, I came over for free ribs and beer)

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1lhz1zip]Make sure the rear pinion bearings are in good shape...I bought a 98 blazer LT in November and they went after 3,000 miles...to the tune of $600 :-(

Nice color!

You pesimistic bastard! Let the brotha enjoy his new ride for Pete's sake!

Chris Finney
(I'm using Larry's computer, I came over for free ribs and beer)[/quote:1lhz1zip]

Freaking Finney is a leach LOL! #-o

FATZ said:
FATZ said:
Got these coming.

146.jpg

'Cordin' to UPS, they'll be here round tomorrow.

You know that feeling when you are waiting for your new toy and it'll be here tomorrow? Can I get a ROCK ON??!

uh...............does that mean you have something else "on"! I know it happens to me when I get excited over a new toy! :) 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":24ulwwod]Larry.........don't go there!

Are we a bit homophobic Nicky Poo??? You're scared of "Little Fatz" aren't you? :eek: :lmao:[/quote:24ulwwod]

:evillaugh: :lmao: :evillaugh: :lmao: :eek:fftop:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":fkryps68]Larry.........don't go there!

Are we a bit homophobic Nicky Poo??? You're scared of "Little Fatz" aren't you? :eek: :lmao:[/quote:fkryps68]

Thats a tough call, .........................I like Finney!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1hfb78jy][quote="Nick Prochilo":1hfb78jy]Larry.........don't go there!

Are we a bit homophobic Nicky Poo??? You're scared of "Little Fatz" aren't you? :eek: :lmao:[/quote:1hfb78jy]

Thats a tough call, .........................I like Finney![/quote:1hfb78jy]

Well in that case, you are not a Homophobe! You are just plain Gay! :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom