Border crossing rant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Just a little rant that if the line ups at the border are completely full wouldn't it be smart to open all of the lanes up???

I spent 3 hours today at the Lewiston border crossing. 2 going in and 1 coming back to Canada.

Very frustrating.

/Rant

:roll:

JamesB said:
Diva Q said:
Just a little rant that if the line ups at the border are completely full wouldn't it be smart to open all of the lanes up???

I spent 3 hours today at the Lewiston border crossing. 2 going in and 1 coming back to Canada.

Very frustrating.

/Rant

Um... you should try to get through passport control in Rome behind a 747 charter of Japanese tourists!!!

James.

or try and leave China when you find out about the departure fee....that they only want in that worthless tin foil currency of theirs.

ok well those are much worse scenarios however I did have to visit the ladies room rather urgently.

JamesB said:
cflatt said:
JamesB said:
Diva Q said:

Very frustrating.

/Rant

Um... you should try to get through passport control in Rome behind a 747 charter of Japanese tourists!!!

James.

or try and leave China when you find out about the departure fee....that they only want in that worthless tin foil currency of theirs.

Been there too! The Rome trip was just the latest frustration that came to mind... :D

and I get it again this year...along with Thailand, Dubai, Taiwan, Malaysia the UK AND Canada, lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom