BOILED RIBS?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's surely city folk right there!!!!!!!! No clue what so ever that REAL Q even exists!

I know one thing for sure.... the dude eating the ribs had less meat on his bones then the ribs did! Probably so skinny from eating her Grandmas recipes!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Olive Oil from Popeye has bigger arms then him.... surprised he had the strength to stand upright. :LOL:

Now let me get this straight... boil the ribs for an hour in water, then boil them for another hour (in the oven) in sauce. And their family has been eating that for 100 years? [smilie=rlp_smilie_178.gif]

Boil ??? Microwave ??? You guys got it all wrong...god gave us crockpots to cook ribs in !!

They must've been good. I can tell because they were all making the mmmmmmm sound..

john pen said:
Boil ??? Microwave ??? You guys got it all wrong...god gave us crockpots to cook ribs in !!

They must've been good. I can tell because they were all making the mmmmmmm sound..
[smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] mmmmmmm sound [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] thats a good one [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

john pen said:

John tell us again how you make your Tony Romes ribs :D

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I for one are thankful that there are idiots out there as this! When they have real barbecue, they love it. It's good business for me. :D
Is that the gassed Q or the stuff on the pit... :twisted: :P :D

She had my attention, had she done it topless my ribs would be in a pot of water simmering right now! :shock:

Huh??

Hey, that's the way I have been doing mine for years. I just tell people I smoke them.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!

Re: Huh??

kickassbbq said:
Hey, that's the way I have been doing mine for years. I just tell people I smoke them.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!

[smilie=a_doh.gif] Gawd I surely hope you are just joking... <choke> ... <gag> [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif]

wittdog said:
john pen said:

You mean the ones I do for my children by speciel request...when I make the sacrafice for them...those ribs ?

john pen said:
wittdog said:
[quote="john pen":yui41lfs]Boil ??? Microwave ??? You guys got it all wrong...god gave us crockpots to cook ribs in !!

You mean the ones I do for my children by speciel request...when I make the sacrafice for them...those ribs ?[/quote:yui41lfs]
Man you know how to make a man feel bad......yeah those ribs.......guess Bufords going to have a busted wheel for a while

wittdog said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I for one are thankful that there are idiots out there as this! When they have real barbecue, they love it. It's good business for me. :D
Is that the gassed Q or the stuff on the pit... :twisted: :P :D
Good one Dog! :LOL: If I use the gas pit should I boil the ribs first? :LOL: Oh wate, I have foil for steaming them! No need to boil first. :roll: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom