board performance/availability complaint

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn White

Sous Chef
wth is up with the board lately? seems like the last week or so it's on and off like blinking xmas tree lights .... and I have to re-login all the time ... and at times it's wicked slow

maybe it's just me, if not maybe it's time to move to a pay service ... I'd give say $10-$20 per year to BBQ-4-U no problem for reliable service.

As much as I love this forum it's gotta clear up soon or I'm just going to quit coming here until it's stable again.

Shawn White said:
wth is up with the board lately? seems like the last week or so it's on and off like blinking xmas tree lights .... and I have to re-login all the time ... and at times it's wicked slow

maybe it's just me, if not maybe it's time to move to a pay service ... I'd give say $10-$20 per year to BBQ-4-U no problem for reliable service.

As much as I love this forum it's gotta clear up soon or I'm just going to quit coming here until it's stable again.
:eep:

ya, I got a little hot after being DCd for the umpteenth time today

no offence intended to Greg or any one else ... it's just been a real pain trying to use the board lately

Shawn, I have had the same problems as you have had. Just to let you know that you arent the only one.

no one is more frustrated than Greg. Scotty says the main host has been under a hacker attack. They haven't been able to fix it yet, but plan on installing a whole new server. We feel your pain.

Captain Morgan said:
no one is more frustrated than Greg. Scotty says the main host has been under a hacker attack. They haven't been able to fix it yet, but plan on installing a whole new server. We feel your pain.
lol, it just happened again trying to reply .. :)

that sounds consistent with what we are seeing, hope they can fix it soon ...

Shawn White said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2le61z7d]no one is more frustrated than Greg. Scotty says the main host has been under a hacker attack. They haven't been able to fix it yet, but plan on installing a whole new server. We feel your pain.
lol, it just happened again trying to reply .. :)

that sounds consistent with what we are seeing, hope they can fix it soon ...[/quote:2le61z7d]

Shawn, check your e-mail you have a message from Greg concerning the board.

Back
Top Bottom