Bo Schembechler dies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear that. Bo knew football!

I'm sure that he and Woody are allready making bets on tomorrow's game!

My condolences to the Wolverine faithful and Bo's family and friends.

OH MY GOSH< ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? HE DID THIS ON PURPOSE!!!!! Any edge they can get ,I swear........ They are calling this a "tragedy" on the non-stop ESPN coverage. Hey, come on. The guy was 77 . Sorry he's dead but, NOT A TRAGEDY!!!!

Woodman said:
Turn on ESPN. I think I'm gonna puke. I'm waiting for them to pospone the game......

Heartless...plain heartless. Go figure that it took an Ohio guy to teach him how to coach. I never liked the guy anyways. I think OSU should wear something in honor of BO and really distract from the game. Any guesses on how many times Mussberger makes reference to him watching down?

Oh, I'm just funnin! I hope they do a class act at Columbus. If they go for a moment of silence, I hope the student body doesn't go insane. I hope we show some class for 5 minutes, and then go kick the crap out of his lousy team!!! :twisted:

You guys from Ohio are really heartless asswipes :roll:
Heartless asswipes in order starting with the worst.

Woody :roll:
Greg :roll:
Bubba :roll:
And any other inbreds I forgot :x

Bring the wagers boys$$$$$$$$$

Puff said:
You guys from Ohio are really heartless asswipes :roll:
Heartless asswipes in order starting with the worst.

Woody :roll:
Greg :roll:
Bubba :roll:
And any other inbreds I forgot :x

Bring the wagers boys$$$$$$$$$

Heartless???? I thought we were showing great restraint given the possibilities. You better hope big blew wins. nevertheless...this is going to end up in the Blue Room come 7:30 tomorrow.

Come Ohioians! Puff is calling you out for a wager here! He pays up real good....................................................................................................Come on all you talking heads! Put your $ where your mouth is! .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Just as I thought, all talk! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

No $$ . We don't want to shut this site down! How bout:

When Ohio State wins, Puff and Windbag (Bruce) fly the Ohio Flag as an avatar for a month. On the outside chance that the other happens, I'll fly the yukko flag for the same period.

Woodman said:
No $$ . We don't want to shut this site down! How bout:

When Ohio State wins, Puff and Windbag (Bruce) fly the Ohio Flag as an avatar for a month. On the outside chance that the other happens, I'll fly the yukko flag for the same period.

Doesn't have to be money.................................................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom