Birthday crawfish stew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkn9brE9VIY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkn9brE9VIY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The stills were out of focas but don't look bad on the video clip :LOL:

DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN BOOYYY! That looks so good! I luv crawfish - just cant suck the head part...tails ill kill with some butter and lemon or rub like shrimp. mmmmmm good

surfinsapo said:
dollarbill said:
surfinsapo said:
C'est un bon repas que vous avez fait cuire Monsieur ;)

Thats spanish for "It is a good meal that you cooked Mr" :LOL: :LOL:

You mean French..... ;) ;)

woulda been better if you could here me say it......I was tryin to be funny but once again it didnt work.....( i had to translate it in french on google) :LOL: :shock:

Toby keil said:
That looks real good JB. Wish we could get fresh crawfish out here on the west coast.

You could go catch them at any lake there Toby.......of course you would have to SIT there and drink beer while you waited for all of those yummy crustacians to crawl into the net......Thats gotta be a terrible way to spend a weekend. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Your mon and dad must think alot of you to peel crawfish for you. LOL Just had my first crawfish of the season last night. JB they are 2.25 a pound alive and 3.95 cooked. Kinda of high in my book.

Tannehill Kid said:
Your mon and dad must think alot of you to peel crawfish for you. LOL Just had my first crawfish of the season last night. JB they are 2.25 a pound alive and 3.95 cooked. Kinda of high in my book.

$2.50 lb boiled down here, Yer too far from the swamp

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Tannehill Kid":nk3n4fcj]Your mon and dad must think alot of you to peel crawfish for you. LOL Just had my first crawfish of the season last night. JB they are 2.25 a pound alive and 3.95 cooked. Kinda of high in my book.

$2.50 lb boiled down here, Yer too far from the swamp[/quote:nk3n4fcj]The guy didn't even kiss me when he did that to me. LOL

Back
Top Bottom