Big Thanks to Bill The Grill Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Well not only is Bill responsible for finding a buyer for my pit, he also drove 120 miles round trip to deliver her for me. If that's not a friend, I don't know what is. Seriously, thank you very much for you help Bill, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help!

Bill special for you.......Wolfe Rub 50% off!
2.gif

Bill is nice...he thought of the "Picture Contest" over the Hollidays and funded the difference for the prize. Since there was only 4 entries we were short $$ for the shirt. He insisted on making up the balance to ensure the competition would go on! What a guy!! :D

No problem Larry. It was my pleasure. :)

Just a side note about this, the guy who bought Lulu called me and asked if I had any BBQ I could sell him for his store. After talking price and what he wanted to do at the store, I found out that he realy needed his own pit. He then wanted me to make him one and I told him that it would be a while to be able to put one together. I then sent him some sites that he could order a pit from including Gator Pits :!: .

Then the next day I get a call from Larry about selling Lulu. It was as if it was ment to be. The rest, as they say, is history. Just in the right place at the right time.

Okay Bill, so lets see, you lose a catering job, then lose a building a bbq job, then deliver somebody elses pit. You better be getting free Wolfe Rub for the rest of your life! Just kidding Bill, nice to know there are people like you around still!

Finney said:
Hey... I was was thinking of you...
And after all... Isn't it the thought that counts?

Hey, I was watching "Dances With Wolves the other noght? Doesn't that mean something?

deputynrc said:
[-o< I'm guessing he won't swing by Forth Worth, TX and hand deliver a pit I was thinkin about buying [-o< . By the way CA is very pretty this time of the year!! LOL. No, Seriously That does show true friendship. Way to go Bill =D>

If you weren't in Northern CA, I'd probably drive it out there myself. I'd like to make a trip to San Diego, or Palm Desert. :!:

Back
Top Bottom