Big score at Sams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Went to Sams Club to buy a television for my daughter for her b-day. While browsing, I found a 32 inch Philips flat screen tucked away in the corner. It had a little green sticker taped to the speakers, and it was on, like the rest. Come to find out it was a floor model that had the remote lost. I scored it for $200.00 !!!! Its got a great picture and sound and the manufacturers warranty... We were able to get it set up without the remote and use the remote from the cable anyway to switch channels and control the volume from the box !

Oh, and my daughter got a tv too...lol

john pen said:
Went to Sams Club to buy a television for my daughter for her b-day. While browsing, I found a 32 inch Philips flat screen tucked away in the corner. It had a little green sticker taped to the speakers, and it was on, like the rest. Come to find out it was a floor model that had the remote lost. I scored it for $200.00 !!!! Its got a great picture and sound and the manufacturers warranty... We were able to get it set up without the remote and use the remote from the cable anyway to switch channels and control the volume from the box !

Oh, and my daughter got a tv too...lol

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom