Big D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
Down in Dallas this weekend for the Cowboys game. Got onto the field yesterday and they were having a cheerleader reunion. All the cheerleaders from the 70's, 80, 90, 2000's were there. Not allowed to take pics but the images are forever implanted...BELIEVE ME!!!!! Getting ready to go to the game in a bit. Had a pretty good BBQ dinner last night at the Austin Ranch. Will post pics when I return Wednesday.

Uncle Bubba said:
Down in Dallas this weekend for the Cowboys game. Got onto the field yesterday and they were having a cheerleader reunion. All the cheerleaders from the 70's, 80, 90, 2000's were there. Not allowed to take pics but the images are forever implanted...BELIEVE ME!!!!! Getting ready to go to the game in a bit. Had a pretty good BBQ dinner last night at the Austin Ranch. Will post pics when I return Wednesday.

That's not the only thing implanted! :LOL:

Have a great time, Bubba!

Wow...bet that make a person have silicone nightmares for months:) Didnt even realize them bums was due to get humiliated again so quick.

bigwheel

Forget aboutz the 70s girls what about some tailgate chow..lets get some of those pics rolling :shock:

I dont't think so...that is how you separate the wheat from the chaff. Real ones aint usually all that big neither. That is another clue. Course there is exceptions to every rule except the law of gravity. Real one's sag sometimes..the others just slide down to the tummy.

bigwheel

Rag said:
Well? Does silicone sag??

ROFLMAO

I just spit out coffee at the monitor.

I am proud to say I gave UB the name Mr. Happy Pants. Now its taking on a whole new meaning. LOl

Back
Top Bottom