Beer post from the Chinese Post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I didn't want to get off topic of the Chinese food, so I have created this post to continue.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":16aqejc0][quote="Nick Prochilo":16aqejc0]Anything with an egg roll. Hey Larry, Have another beer! :bored:

I will Nick, and I got an idea of what I'm doing with the can when I am done with it![/quote:16aqejc0]

DOH
#-o[/quote:16aqejc0]

Yeah, I figured I will share the empty can in the nicest way I know how, with the Fella from Long Island that suggested I have another beer!

Nick Prochilo said:
One of these days we'll have to get together for a beer. You can come to LI and practice being a know it all if you like!

I wish you would've invited me before I sold my old truck, I'm not gonna funk up my new truck driving to the slums! Besides, isn't there a maniac in a souped up Infinity FX35 racing a moped around there? I might end up running over a stuffed clam or a meatball or something of the sort that gets cooked in Long Island!

I can't practice like I know it all until I live in Long Island. Then I will know it all, right?

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1np105k5]One of these days we'll have to get together for a beer. You can come to LI and practice being a know it all if you like!

I wish you would've invited me before I sold my old truck, I'm not gonna funk up my new truck driving to the slums! Besides, isn't there a maniac in a souped up Infinity FX35 racing a moped around there? I might end up running over a stuffed clam or a meatball or something of the sort that gets cooked in Long Island!

I can't practice like I know it all until I live in Long Island. Then I will know it all, right?[/quote:1np105k5]

How do meatballs fit into this post? Now thats off topic! :eek:fftop: [-X

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ysxpy1u][quote="Nick Prochilo":2ysxpy1u]One of these days we'll have to get together for a beer. You can come to LI and practice being a know it all if you like!

I can't practice like I know it all until I live in Long Island. Then I will know it all, right?[/quote:2ysxpy1u]

How do meatballs fit into this post? Now thats off topic! :eek:fftop: [-X[/quote:2ysxpy1u]
The meat balls are stewed in beer. :)

Back
Top Bottom