been a while...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rob D.

Senior Cook
haven't been on since i got surf controlled at work, just wanted to say hello to everyone....

did pick up another wsm last week, $199 at wally world web site...

how's everyone doin?

Rob

oops, sorry, wrong place for this, brain fart already.....

not too much new and exciting goin' on...had a big bbq at my house (30 people) last labor day, brisket, ribs, chicken, all the other fixin's...lot of work, but people were pretty impressed that i could put it all together with minimal assistance...my brisket really kicked some butt, even amazed myself....

broke my ankle in mid-october (third time, but it had been awhile) playin' with my neighbor's dog after dart league one night (i wonder if alcohol was involved?) #-o got my cast off right after turkey day and it's almost 100% now.

needless to say, i was in a bbq withdrawl....

did some pork butts over new year's, came out really good...tried a new mix for my sray bottle: 1/3 vinegar, 1/3 apple cider & 1/3 jim beam, came out really good....best part about that was there was a lot of jim beam left over to consume :grin: even used my jim beam tumblers....

other than that, not much happenin' gonna work on my competing ability 'cause there's gonna be a comp in july right outside hartford, so gonna enter 'cause it's really close to home....

hope everyone is well...

Rob[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom