BBQrs in exile...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got kicked off...I've been threatened 8-[
Give us your poor,tired, sick and your banned....Welcome to the best site on the net. :grin:
The land of misfit Q'ers........ :(
BTW did you know Cappy not Al Gore invented the internet :!:

I haven't even been threatened on that board. :) Now, what's up with Woodman being a Moderator over there??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
:lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry:

Here comes the calvalry..... :grin:

The Joker said:
I haven't even been threatened on that board. :) Now, what's up with Woodman being a Moderator over there??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
:eek: Talk about lettin the inmates run the asylum....Woodman a....moderator :ack: ...U are better off on this board....Gregs standards are higher.....I think..... :razz:

The last time a similar incident occured, their calvary came over and chastized everyone here, then the thread quickly got locked before anyone could defend them selves. I'm not sorry!

We're like the Oakland Raiders of the internet here with Rempe being like Al Davis and never coming out of the office(porch).

Uncle Bubba said:
We're like the Oakland Raiders of the internet here with Rempe being like Al Davis and never coming out of the office(porch).
Well he did come out of the closet didn't he...
Joker you are talking ancient history I guess I have to go to the archives...Care to point me in the right direction.

Bubba, you forgot to mention my over-size glasses, sweet-ass running suit and receding hair line! What can I say, the porch has made me very rich!

Just Q baby!!

jshively said:
Never got threatened. Had 1 thread deleted asking questions about selling my smoker without listing anything about selling it just looking for places to list that people have had luck with. Thread got deleted with no reason. Posted another thread asking why it got deleted just looking for an explanation. Thread got deleted so I posted a smartass thread betting on how long before this thread got deleted. Got banned.

Really was no belief reason but I was being polite.
Well if that was the case alot of people here would have been banned a long time ago....myself included..and I was worried you guys and gals didn't dine on swine :eek:

wittdog said:
Uncle Bubba said:
Well he did come out of the closet didn't he...
Joker you are talking ancient history I guess I have to go to the archives...Care to point me in the right direction.
Here you go.

Greg Rempe said:
Bubba, you forgot to mention my over-size glasses, sweet-ass running suit and receding hair line! What can I say, the porch has made me very rich!

Just Q baby!!
I think I know what gregs next avatar will be

The Joker said:

They made him a moderator on the Q-Fest Section of the Board, don't know if his "powers" extend to other areas.

That BB does seem to be run with an iron fist lately. You'd almost think Ray Basso had a twin cousin or something.

Welcome aboard guys...good to see you here Jay....I think.

The Joker said:

He's kissing rear to get some free rub. There's a motivation there somewhere. The man is asleep by 7:30 every night so how much moderating is he going to be doing? :!:

Maybe he thought the Q stood for queer. :lmao:

jshively said:
wittdog said:
jshively said:
Never got threatened. Had 1 thread deleted asking questions about selling my smoker without listing anything about selling it just looking for places to list that people have had luck with. Thread got deleted with no reason. Posted another thread asking why it got deleted just looking for an explanation. Thread got deleted so I posted a smartass thread betting on how long before this thread got deleted. Got banned.

Really was no belief reason but I was being polite.
Well if that was the case alot of people here would have been banned a long time ago....myself included..and I was worried you guys and gals didn't dine on swine :eek:

meat is murder.

probably did not kiss their butts and make them feel good about their product.

I have posted way worse threads than that so I feel bad about going down with that. I wanted to go down in infamy.
So you are a vegan Qer got any good recipes :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom