BBQ Vs Golf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Three years ago I was playing 70 rounds a year! So far this year, I've played twice. My prospects for the next month are not good either!

I say you throw some ribs on the WSM at about 6am. Go play a round, come home and the ribs are ready to go for lunch. :grin:

Rofl! I loves me some golf. I used to play around 70 a year too.
Now I've haven't played in 3 months and I'm fat.

Golf is not bad though. Ride around outside and drink beer. Talk shit.
Every now and then hit a little white ball. Hopefully yours. Not bad.

Yeah Cappy got it right! Now if you want to see the best reason to have a guru, golf is it! Set it up in ramp mode and enjoy your round. Invite your golf buddies over for some bbq afterwards and you have a hell of an afternoon!

I’m waiting for Cappy to invent a golf cart smoker. :idea: I go with the Q I play golf maybe twice a year if I’m lucky. If I want to drive around and drink some beers I just cut the lawn.

wittdog said:
I’m waiting for Cappy to invent a golf cart smoker. :idea: I go with the Q I play golf maybe twice a year if I’m lucky. If I want to drive around and drink some beers I just cut the lawn.

He could market it with his Morgan/Wolfe rub. :!:

Captain Morgan said:
Sorry guys. Golf carts are for drinking beer in. And getting you to the cook out after the round of golf.
Cappy I think you are missing out on this one. With the way I golf a butt would be about done after a round of 18.

Back
Top Bottom