BBQ Stores in Detroit michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Hubby and I are headed to Detroit next month to take Dr. BBQ's class. Are there any stores you would recommend we visit for BBQ stuff?

I have googled but I prefer word of mouth recommendation.

Diva Q said:
Hubby and I are headed to Detroit next month to take Dr. BBQ's class. Are there any stores you would recommend we visit for BBQ stuff?

I have googled but I prefer word of mouth recommendation.

Puff's neighborhood..... :shock: I hear he scores all kinda good Q things along side the road :LOL: 8)

I have no clue but wanted to ask when you'll be there next month. I might see if I could swing up that way! Of course, it depends on how broke we are when we return from vacation week after next. lol

We are up that way April 21/22 & maybe if I can talk hubby into it the 23rd.

I need to do some shopping. With our dollar so strong it is a good time for us.
Amazing the basics like undies and unmentionables are less in the USA vs here.

For example the exact same pair of capris here are 24.99 in the US they are 14.99.

Even diapers and wipes are cheaper.

And the BBQ stuff is always cheaper. Always.

OH yeah, I talk to some other ladies from Canada and hear the same thing. A lot of grocery items seem to be higher there than they are here.

Just try to avoid stepping in any "michigan" and, oh yeah, watch out for being murdered while you are there! ;)

Woodman said:
Just try to avoid stepping in any "michigan" and, oh yeah, watch out for being murdered while you are there! ;)
At least in Michigan we know our livestock is safe from predators :roll:

Bruce I hope you PM'ed Diva the best place I've seen for a while ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
It must be a special place if they can only send info PMed!

Nick, it is a special place and it does not have a website yet, and I had other questions that weren't BBQ or related to this board, that's why I PM'd her.

Here is the information on the BBQ Store that you are interested in:

The Fire Pit
40809 Garfield Rd.
Clinton Township, MI 48038
(586) 412-7059

I'll tell the owner to keep an eye out for your first order.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":97zizylh]It must be a special place if they can only send info PMed!

Nick, it is a special place and it does not have a website yet, and I had other questions that weren't BBQ or related to this board, that's why I PM'd her.

The Fire Pit
40809 Garfield Rd.
(586) 412-7059

I'll tell the owner to keep an eye out for your first order.[/quote:97zizylh]
I was talking to him about a website the last time I was in there. He said he'll have one soon. :D

Bruce, tell him it will be a guy with a funny accent :shock:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":swjs16ov]It must be a special place if they can only send info PMed!

The Fire Pit
40809 Garfield Rd.
(586) 412-7059

I'll tell the owner to keep an eye out for your first order.[/quote:swjs16ov]

While we're waiting for the website, maybe you or Puff can put a list together of the stuff he has and PM me with it. Then I can place an order! ;)

Back
Top Bottom