BBQ Sauce contest..Big News!!! Lee Ann is judging!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boar_d_laze said:
I'll make a batch of something or other tomorrow, probably a balsamic-espresso base, and get it shipped by mid week. Call me crazy, but I don't think it's a good idea to have home-canned sauces sitting around for more than a couple of weeks.

On the twenty buck entry fee... You take food stamps?

Good luck,
Rich

Nope but check, credit card, money orders or debit card payments are accepted!! PM if you have any questions!!

boar_d_laze said:
I'll make a batch of something or other tomorrow, probably a balsamic-espresso base, and get it shipped by mid week. Call me crazy, but I don't think it's a good idea to have home-canned sauces sitting around for more than a couple of weeks.

Good luck,
Rich

[smilie=a_bravo.gif]
Hey Larry If by chance I win can you keep the Primo & send me a Cajun Grill instead :ROFL [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

007bond-jb said:
[quote="boar_d_laze":1q5ptdge]I'll make a batch of something or other tomorrow, probably a balsamic-espresso base, and get it shipped by mid week. Call me crazy, but I don't think it's a good idea to have home-canned sauces sitting around for more than a couple of weeks.

Good luck,
Rich

[smilie=a_bravo.gif]
Hey Larry If by chance I win can you keep the Primo & send me a Cajun Grill instead :ROFL [smilie=a_holyshit.gif][/quote:1q5ptdge]

Infun ya win???? ya supposed to say....When ya win! ;)

Captain Morgan said:
You guys are dreaming...I'm gonna win first and second with
the same sauce.

Oh yeah, I'm not in it. :x

Na first place will go to me , I sent my entry fee in this afternoon . I am going to enjoy that Primo Grill!!!!!

[smilie=bump.gif]

2007 BBQ Central Barbecue Sauce Contest Rules.

1. Sauce can be any type of barbecue style, and will be judged equally with no restrictions or categories taken into consideration. Sauce will be tasted alone, not served on meat.

2. Sauce (1/2 pint to 1 pint) will be sent to Captain Morgan in a bottle with no labels or markings. (Captain Morgan will assign each bottle a number and send them to the judge.) Glass or plastic is fine. Your entry/entries MUST BE received no later than 30 May 2007.

3. Captain Morgan will ship all of the entries to the judges no later than 31 May 2007. The judging will take place on or about the 2nd or 3rd of June. The Head Judge will return the top 10 numbers to Jim who will post the results and notify the winners by email and on BBQ Central.

4. The top 3 winners will receive prizes, perhaps the top 5 depending on many more prizes we can collect.

5. An individual can enter more than one sauce, as long as an entry fee of $20 has been received for each sauce. (if you enter 2 sauces, send 40 bucks)

6. Sauce will be judged on FLAVOR alone. Much thought was put into other considerations, like texture, packaging, versatility...however, it was decided flavor alone will be the sole criteria. Future contests may include other categories of sauce.

7. Unused sauce and containers will not be returned after the contest.

8. Liability for each sauce lies with the sauce maker. When entering into this contest and upon paying your entry fee you release Jim “Captainâ€

Russ you sent me a bottle too, right??

I've heard a lot of good things about your sauce on the comp
circuit down here.

in fact, all you mugs should send me a bottle to keep, since
I'm paying for the shipping to Lee Ann!!!!

Captain Morgan said:
Russ you sent me a bottle too, right??

I've heard a lot of good things about your sauce on the comp
circuit down here.

in fact, all you mugs should send me a bottle to keep, since
I'm paying for the shipping to Lee Ann!!!!

Ok a Pint to the contest and a quart to you, right Cappy I can do that!!

Jim
Sorry, I did'nt send you an extra bottle. I sent it in a pint mason jar. I will probably be at Smoke on the Beach this fall. I'll hook you up then. If you can't live without it in the meantime, you can get it at the General Store at Barefoot Landing or at Love From the Carolinas at Broadway at the Beach. Or, if you ever get down to Summerville, let me know.

Unity said:
What's the count now, Larry?

--John 8)

John the list I have is at home but there was a list on the post that said "9 Days Left to Enter" but it has been deleted for some unknown reason!????

Would the Mod responsible let me know why?? Please?

Larry Wolfe said:
Unity said:

--John 8)

John the list I have is at home but there was a list on the post that said "9 Days Left to Enter" but it has been deleted for some unknown reason!????

Because no one likes you, and your a bucket head in a wheel chair. DUH. :LOL: ;)

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":31ejgfol]
Unity said:

--John 8)

Because no one likes you, and your a bucket head in a wheel chair. DUH. :LOL: ;)[/quote:31ejgfol]

This is obviously true.

I deleted it...perhaps a seperate thread could be posted with that info. I wasn't going to have 9 threads over the next 9 days going over the same thing!

And, I do like Larry. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom