BBQ Sauce contest..Big News!!! Lee Ann is judging!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
14 yes votes now...we need 20 or 25...spread the word on all the
boards you visit...I just hit the Nat BBQ board...Walter, post it on the
SCBA site with a link to the poll

Captain Morgan said:
14 yes votes now...we need 20 or 25...spread the word on all the
boards you visit...I just hit the Nat BBQ board...Walter, post it on the
SCBA site with a link to the poll

Almost Jim. Here's the deal....... We need at least 42 entries to offer a Primo Oval XL and 30 entries to offer the Primo Oval Jr. That will cover all costs involved including shipping and handling to your front door.

ok, you run the thing, and I'll enter! I've got a call in to
Lee Ann..if I can get her involved it's your baby and I enter.
Unless someone complains. The Wood Chicks love my sauce,
but there is the matter of the restraining order...phone calls
don't violate that, right??? :( :? :oops:

just got this from Lee Ann!!

"Hi! This sounds funnnnnn!!!! I would love to judge for you! Please let me know when to expect product and when you need results. Also, please let me know the judging criteria ie taste, packaging etc. and scoring ie 1-10, 10 being the best.

Looking forward to it. (PS I just won 1st place in Sauce at KCBS VA State Championship in Norfolk a few weeks ago)
Best regards,

Lee Ann"

Nick Prochilo said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Not that I'm an untrusting person, but I'd be nervous about judging any sauce that wasn't produced in a licensed facility.

I had a bad experience at a gathering one time where the maker of the sauce invited everyone to "taste" the sauce by dipping their fingers into the jar. :shock:

Thank god it was only their fingers! :oops:

Nothing else was long enough to reach their mouths... :damnfunny

Captain Morgan said:

"Hi! This sounds funnnnnn!!!! I would love to judge for you! Please let me know when to expect product and when you need results. Also, please let me know the judging criteria ie taste, packaging etc. and scoring ie 1-10, 10 being the best.

Looking forward to it. (PS I just won 1st place in Sauce at KCBS VA State Championship in Norfolk a few weeks ago)
Best regards,

Lee Ann"

OUTSTANDING , now when do we have to have it in and who does it go to, what amount of sauce is needed??

WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:

Best regards,

Lee Ann"

OUTSTANDING , now when do we have to have it in and who does it go to, what amount of sauce is needed??

Details haven't been finalized yet Walter. As soon as they are we'll post them and ask that you guys post them on other boards as well.

Details haven't been finalized yet Walter. As soon as they are we'll post them and ask that you guys post them on other boards as well.

I already posted something about the poll and some info on the SCBA board as well.

WalterSC said:

I already posted something about the poll and some info on the SCBA board as well.

Thanks Walter!

As of this morning we have enough people (30) interested in the contest to offer the Primo Oval Jr.!! 12 more and the XL will be the Grand Prize! This all depends if everyone that says they're going to enter actually do.

Hey Cappy. I have Eggmasters (addicted to BBQ) permission to post this contest on his site if you want me too. Just let me know.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Hey Cappy. I have Eggmasters (addicted to BBQ) permission to post this contest on his site if you want me too. Just let me know.

Bill wait till we have everything finalized please. I was gonna talk to Jeff about this anyways.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":81qjzmuo]Hey Cappy. I have Eggmasters (addicted to BBQ) permission to post this contest on his site if you want me too. Just let me know.

Bill wait till we have everything finalized please. I was gonna talk to Jeff about this anyways.[/quote:81qjzmuo]

OOPS, sorry Larry. Already posted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom