BBQ Sauce Contest!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
Thanks to everyone who participated and made it a success! Maybe we could do another contest of sorts later in the season or something. Maybe a rub contest or a photo contest of a recent cook, we'll see!

Why didn't I think of that?? By the way, thanks for the answer on the grinder. [smilie=thefinger.gif]

Don't worry, I'm not going to sell my rub. I'm not that ambitous nor do I have the time to deal with that.

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":13pgz3mk]Thanks to everyone who participated and made it a success! Maybe we could do another contest of sorts later in the season or something. Maybe a rub contest or a photo contest of a recent cook, we'll see!

Why didn't I think of that?? By the way, thanks for the answer on the grinder. [smilie=thefinger.gif]

Don't worry, I'm not going to sell my rub. I'm not that ambitous nor do I have the time to deal with that.[/quote:13pgz3mk]

That time of the month huh? :roll: Check your PM you whiny punk!

YES the rub contest was Uncle Bubba Poo Poos idea! :roll:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1ciowlcs]Thanks to everyone who participated and made it a success! Maybe we could do another contest of sorts later in the season or something. Maybe a rub contest or a photo contest of a recent cook, we'll see!

How recent is recent? Last photo contest, the winner posted a picture of a turkey he cook years before! :cry:[/quote:1ciowlcs]

I know what you're referring to. We'll somehow have to figure out a way of verifying the date of the cook.

Where we at with our sauces..any anticipated date for the announcement ? I need to know when to make room for my new smoker..might even take a few days off to test it out !

john pen said:
Where we at with our sauces..any anticipated date for the announcement ? I need to know when to make room for my new smoker..might even take a few days off to test it out !

Results are anticipated sometime on Wednesday.

Captain Morgan said:
possibly tuesday

Damn you Cappy! I just said Wednesday to give us more time incase Ms. Wippen doesn't get the numbers crunched on time. Now all these impatient monkey spankers are going to post 1000 times asking for the results. :LOL:

DATsBBQ said:
Larry Wolfe said:
DATsBBQ said:
It's Friday, the results are 3 days past due!

Next Wednesday 13 June 2007. :roll:

I like the delays.....all those sauces with meat drippings in 'em will be getting a bit ripe without refrigeration :oops: :shock: :LOL:

Hopefully everyone obided by the rules and did not have any meat drippings in their sauce! ;)

Back
Top Bottom