BBQ logo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John...click the logo on the top left of this page...then when you get to the homepage click on the banner at the bottom...Patrick does great work and does many BBQ logs!!

www.bbq-4-u.com

Let him know the BBQ Central Forum sent ya! ;)

Yes Patricks work is great But I have never understood the Cannibal thing
with Pigs eating Pigs etc. :LOL:

Finney said:
I've never seen a pig eating a pig in a logo. I always assumed their was a human in the pit. :roll:

Mmmmmmmmmm! Long Pig!

Hoss's BBQ said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3fp45nzh]Yep, Patrick is the man.

Bill whose logo is this? does not look like yours?[/quote:3fp45nzh]

That is the logo of the 2007 Jack daniels World championship winning Team

:D Bring up the logo and look at the writing on the shirts!

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Hoss's BBQ":31g0de75][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":31g0de75]Yep, Patrick is the man.

Bill whose logo is this? does not look like yours?[/quote:31g0de75]

:D Bring up the logo and look at the writing on the shirts![/quote:31g0de75]

Larry, Woody and I aren't using your logo no matter how much you offer to pay us. Now stop sending the checks... it's embarrassing.

Finney said:
Gary in VA said:
[quote="Hoss's BBQ":3pb920o3][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3pb920o3]Yep, Patrick is the man.

Bill whose logo is this? does not look like yours?

:D Bring up the logo and look at the writing on the shirts![/quote:3pb920o3]

Larry, Woody and I aren't using your logo no matter how much you offer to pay us. Now stop sending the checks... it's embarrassing.[/quote:3pb920o3]

:damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny now THAT should be put in the joke column

Gary in VA said:
Finney said:
[quote="Gary in VA":fhihyth5][quote="Hoss's BBQ":fhihyth5][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":fhihyth5]Yep, Patrick is the man.

:D Bring up the logo and look at the writing on the shirts![/quote:fhihyth5]

Larry, Woody and I aren't using your logo no matter how much you offer to pay us. Now stop sending the checks... it's embarrassing.[/quote:fhihyth5]

:damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny now THAT should be put in the joke column[/quote:fhihyth5]
Not any funnier than you two doing it. Maybe you alone.... [smilie=a_happyme.gif]

Finney said:
Gary in VA said:
Finney said:
[quote="Gary in VA":27kdjfqr][quote="Hoss's BBQ":27kdjfqr][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":27kdjfqr]Yep, Patrick is the man.

Larry, Woody and I aren't using your logo no matter how much you offer to pay us. Now stop sending the checks... it's embarrassing.[/quote:27kdjfqr]

:damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny now THAT should be put in the joke column[/quote:27kdjfqr]
Not any funnier than you two doing it. Maybe you alone.... [smilie=a_happyme.gif][/quote:27kdjfqr]

don't worry... I am in charge of the pork entry.. so no foiling is allowed :D

Unity said:
Greg Rempe said:
Well, I think this is where the marriage breaks-up.... :shock:
Naaahh, I'll bet they're too cheap to waste the logo. ;)

--John 8)

you got that straight!! gotta work the logo for at least a year.

besides... Bill HAS to let me do the pork my way.. cause I am letting him do the brisket HIS way.... its that mutual respect thing they taught us in elementary school

Finney said:
Not any funnier than you two doing it. Maybe you alone.... [smilie=a_happyme.gif]

And how many KCBS trophies do you have? Oh thats right, you dont compete in KCBS contests.

Gary in VA said:
Finney said:
[quote="Gary in VA":2j2li41g]
Finney said:
[quote="Gary in VA":2j2li41g][quote="Hoss's BBQ":2j2li41g][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2j2li41g]Yep, Patrick is the man.

Larry, Woody and I aren't using your logo no matter how much you offer to pay us. Now stop sending the checks... it's embarrassing.[/quote:2j2li41g]

:damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny now THAT should be put in the joke column[/quote:2j2li41g]
Not any funnier than you two doing it. Maybe you alone.... [smilie=a_happyme.gif][/quote:2j2li41g]

don't worry... I am in charge of the pork entry.. so no foiling is allowed :D[/quote:2j2li41g]

Gary when I fill in for you at New Holland I'll continue your tradition of the no foil butts!! I'm cooking the pork and rib entry! I may also bring the BBQ Cental Comp Teams FIRST PLACE trophy from SOTB that Finney, Woody and I are winning in April! :shock:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Finney said:

And how many KCBS trophies do you have? Oh thats right, you dont compete in KCBS contests.
Actually... I've been a part of winning quite a few trophies with Jack. KCBS and SCBA. I also claim part of that SC State Champion Trophy that we won in Ladson last March. And the two of us did quite well at Boone Hall (KCBS) last June. We got 5th overall, and 2nd in pork as well as the "People's Choice".
[smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif] [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif] [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif] [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif] [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom