BBQ logo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it Larry. Send me the recipe and I will get the official team shirt sent to you asap!

DaleP said:
You got it Larry. Send me the recipe and I will get the official team shirt sent to you asap!

Until I see Dale P on my Wolfe Rub order list, no can do. Sorry, Finney said so.

Larry Wolfe said:
DaleP said:
Me too Larry. But it does make for an interesting morning.
Finney, you can cook on my team anytime as long as you share the recipe for the szecret sauce. All I need to win more is help on Brisket, ribs, pork and the Grand Champion Title will be mine!

Umm Dale I am part of the BBQ-4-U Comp team as well and the recipe is half mine!!! Can I cook with you too? I need friends! :shock:

The official word document say's: Finney's Szecret Szauce... LOL
But yes... It's ours. So are all our other recipes. Share and share alike... but within the team. ;)

I'll bring szauce and you can taste it and use it... but no recipe.

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
DaleP said:
Me too Larry. But it does make for an interesting morning.
Finney, you can cook on my team anytime as long as you share the recipe for the szecret sauce. All I need to win more is help on Brisket, ribs, pork and the Grand Champion Title will be mine!

Umm Dale I am part of the BBQ-4-U Comp team as well and the recipe is half mine!!! Can I cook with you too? I need friends! :shock:

The official word document say's: Finney's Szecret Szauce... LOL
But yes... It's ours. So are all our other recipes. Share and share alike... but within the team. ;)

I'll bring szauce and you can taste it and use it... but no recipe.

Can you just send me some? Bill send me some of yours also, I'll settle this conversation once and for all AFTER I get your sauces!

Larry I told you I wanted some but never did get any. I want both regular and bold asap. Check can be sent whenever you are ready. I dont have pay pal but I got netteller which has been frozen by the USA government. Betting on line has caused me nothing but heartache, I win this last football season for the first time and that happens to me.

How about that. And after all, we dont share recipes. I thought you guys were about helping members of this big team we have at BBQ Central. [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

Finney said:
Come on down to the KCBS comp at Boone Hall and I'll cook against you "one on One"... no team members. All 4 cats. I don't have a problem with that.

Sorry Chris, my dance card is full this year.

brian j said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":29uu0bsh]Sorry Chris, my dance card is full this year.
ah come on bill. you can't call a man out and dare him to go mano a mano and then bail when he accepts your challenge. what would the duke do? :shock: [smilie=poke.gif] :LOL:

why don't you both come to the summer bash and we'll settle this iron chef style. :P[/quote:29uu0bsh]

Unfortunatly I dont have a 9-5 mon-fri job. I have to plan my vacations in November of the year before.

I will be at the summer bash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom