BBQ-in my 2nd Hog ever this Friday..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Well folks, my buddy shot another hog and I am bbq-in it this Friday. This one is a 75 pounder. I asked him to cut it up again since that worked out so well last time. We are having a fishing tournament on Sat March29th and I'm in charge of the cooking and side dishes. I have about 12 volunteers that want to hang out with me instead of fishing.. How cool is that? Anyway, wish me luck and thanks again to all BBQ Central forum members for letting me pick your minds and ask many questions.... Especially JB.... Ha Ha Ha.. Get Well soon BOY!!!!... Eat out more often...j/k.. I'll post the results later,,,

See ya,

SS :D

I'm available that day and for free beer and a whole hog cooking lession, I might drive down - how far are you from Greenback, Tennessee? BD

SS I would come down and help but going to Hog Rally in Bton Rouge this weekend. You think JB will be at the motorcyce rally. :LOL: Hope you guys have fun.

If you can get the hair off and have a cooker big enough, go for cooking whole. The skin hardens and keeps the meat very moist.

Rag said:
If you can get the hair off and have a cooker big enough, go for cooking whole. The skin hardens and keeps the meat very moist.
I think it might be too late. He has a big walkin freezer and stored it in there cut up I believe.....

Back
Top Bottom