BBQ Gloves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Burnt Food Dude said:
Hey Nick!

Larry included some free newspaper in my order! :LOL: :LOL:

Larry, I got the gloves, injector and pressed logs today. I'm going to try the injector and some pressed pecan this weekend.

The injector comes with 2 needles but the sheet that comes with it show 3 needles. Can I order the third one?

Yes Steve, here's the LIST of needles we carry! The 3/8" Slant needle if great for injecting thick pastes and such. Thanks!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":20urwuga][quote="Nick Prochilo":20urwuga]http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

$10.00 no charge shipping.
Larry D. said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":20urwuga]http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

I just got the Texas BBQ Rub newsletter - here's what's in it:

WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS ISSUE OF BBQ MADE SIMPLE
1. Understanding what is going on when we cook a piece of meat
2. Cooking Beef Brisket
3. Free BBQ Gloves with your order
4. Message Board/Forum – Join us NOW, We would like you to participate
You get a free pair of gloves when you order two 2-lb bags of rub, either Original, Brisket Blend, or Texas Wild. The email had links to order each type of rub, with the free gloves:
Original
Brisket Blend
Texas Wild

Clicking the link adds the item to your shopping cart.[/quote:20urwuga]

Gee...... first of all I would like to thank both of you guys for really adding to the post.......I'm sure both of your posts will really boost my sales, I appreciate them both.

BTW, Nick TXBBQ Rub sells the gloves for $10 with free shipping, but when you try to check out you HAVE TO HAVE A MINIMUM ORDER OF I THINK IT'S $11.95, so you're FORCED to buy something else if you want the gloves for $10.............. so I'm still cheaper and I don't MAKE you buy anything you don't want or need to buy to get my listed price.

Thanks again Larry and Nick, you guys have been a great help![/quote:20urwuga]

So are you gonna throw in a pair when I order some rub? :idea: :idea: :idea:[/quote:20urwuga]

Absolutely, I'll give you and Larry a pair, go ahead and place your order....

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1zp0y1ua][quote="Larry Wolfe":1zp0y1ua][quote="Nick Prochilo":1zp0y1ua]http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

Larry D. said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1zp0y1ua]http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

2. Cooking Beef Brisket
You get a free pair of gloves when you order two 2-lb bags of rub, either Original, Brisket Blend, or Texas Wild. The email had links to order each type of rub, with the free gloves:
Original
Brisket Blend
Texas Wild

Clicking the link adds the item to your shopping cart.[/quote:1zp0y1ua]

Gee...... first of all I would like to thank both of you guys for really adding to the post.......I'm sure both of your posts will really boost my sales, I appreciate them both.

BTW, Nick TXBBQ Rub sells the gloves for $10 with free shipping, but when you try to check out you HAVE TO HAVE A MINIMUM ORDER OF I THINK IT'S $11.95, so you're FORCED to buy something else if you want the gloves for $10.............. so I'm still cheaper and I don't MAKE you buy anything you don't want or need to buy to get my listed price.

Thanks again Larry and Nick, you guys have been a great help![/quote:1zp0y1ua]

So are you gonna throw in a pair when I order some rub? :idea: :idea: :idea:[/quote:1zp0y1ua]

Absolutely, I'll give you and Larry a pair, go ahead and place your order....[/quote:1zp0y1ua]

My order's been placed!

Not to rain on anyone's parade but the best setup for gloves is white cotton "tuxedo" style gloves with latex or nitrile over top. White ones are washable and you probably already have latex gloves for prep. I do have of set of the gloves Larry is selling and they are nice too.

wdroller said:
Uncle Bubba said:
Not to rain on anyone's parade but the best setup for gloves is white cotton "tuxedo" style gloves with latex or nitrile over top. White ones are washable and you probably already have latex gloves for prep. I do have of set of the gloves Larry is selling and they are nice too.

Would friends let their friends be seen dressed suchly? :)

Suchly :LOL: I like that...suchly.
A cater swears by UB pinky covers. I tried it and my hands were still getting too hot. So, I use the heavy rubber jobs, suchly. 8)

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1av4wv02][quote="Nick Prochilo":1av4wv02][quote="Larry Wolfe":1av4wv02][quote="Nick Prochilo":1av4wv02]http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

Larry D. said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1av4wv02]http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

2. Cooking Beef Brisket
Original
Brisket Blend
Texas Wild

Clicking the link adds the item to your shopping cart.[/quote:1av4wv02]

Thanks again Larry and Nick, you guys have been a great help![/quote:1av4wv02]

So are you gonna throw in a pair when I order some rub? :idea: :idea: :idea:[/quote:1av4wv02]

Absolutely, I'll give you and Larry a pair, go ahead and place your order....[/quote:1av4wv02]

My order's been placed![/quote:1av4wv02]

You must have placed it on through TXBBQ because I didn't recieve one from you.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3uwplc47][quote="Larry Wolfe":3uwplc47][quote="Nick Prochilo":3uwplc47][quote="Larry Wolfe":3uwplc47][quote="Nick Prochilo":3uwplc47]http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

Larry D. said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3uwplc47]http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

2. Cooking Beef Brisket
Original
Brisket Blend
Texas Wild

Clicking the link adds the item to your shopping cart.[/quote:3uwplc47]

Thanks again Larry and Nick, you guys have been a great help![/quote:3uwplc47]

So are you gonna throw in a pair when I order some rub? :idea: :idea: :idea:[/quote:3uwplc47]

Absolutely, I'll give you and Larry a pair, go ahead and place your order....[/quote:3uwplc47]

My order's been placed![/quote:3uwplc47]

You must have placed it on through TXBBQ because I didn't recieve one from you.[/quote:3uwplc47]
No, not with them.

Larry,

I got the rub and injector gun yesterday. Thanks again. Man that injector gun is heavy duty stuff.. Is it shatter proof? What if something breaks on it.... Do I send it back to you.. Sorry for the silly questions but I never own one before.

smokinajs said:
Larry,

I got the rub and injector gun yesterday. Thanks again. Man that injector gun is heavy duty stuff.. Is it shatter proof? What if something breaks on it.... Do I send it back to you.. Sorry for the silly questions but I never own one before.

It is probably shatter proof under reasonable usage........

Per the manufactuer, "Products found to be defective due to materials or workmanship may be returned for repair or replacement if returned within one year of purchase date."

Hey AJ, hope you are doing okay. Here is a little helpful hint...make sure you lubricate the chamber o-ring around the plunger shaft with some veg. oil, before use and after each cleaning. It will work better and last much longer.

You coming to Myrtle Beach Labor Day weekend to compete?

Thanks Larry for the info on the warranty.

BG,

Hello stranger. Sorry to say that I will not make it to that contest. I thought about doing the one in Edgefield but found out that it was whole hog only. I just can't cook that kind of comp.

Back
Top Bottom