BBQ Central Rub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Let's make one. I'll start the ingredient List. Might be fun.
1 cup paprika

Not to be a stick in the mud, but I HATE paprika in rubs. It's a waste and too too often used as a filler. It even sucks as a garnish on deviled eggs and potato salad! It adds NOTHING BOY!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2gupp0b7]Let's make one. I'll start the ingredient List. Might be fun.
1 cup paprika

Not to be a stick in the mud, but I HATE paprika in rubs. It's a waste and too too often used as a filler. It even sucks as a garnish on deviled eggs and potato salad! It adds NOTHING BOY![/quote:2gupp0b7]
Thank you Mr, Know It All! ;)

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":fh2feat9][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":fh2feat9]Let's make one. I'll start the ingredient List. Might be fun.
1 cup paprika

Not to be a stick in the mud, but I HATE paprika in rubs. It's a waste and too too often used as a filler. It even sucks as a garnish on deviled eggs and potato salad! It adds NOTHING BOY![/quote:fh2feat9]
Thank you Mr, Know It All! ;)[/quote:fh2feat9]

How is it when I voice my opinion, I'm "Mr. Know it All"? What's the difference in me saying that or you saying "I hate thermometers"? Did I call you Mr. Know it All????

Read through my post Yankee Boy! In all my Paprika Bashing I state "I" as in me, as in that's my opinion. Geez you're touchy when you don't drink! :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
How is it when I voice my opinion, I'm "Mr. Know it All"?
It's an expression of deep respect, Larry. "Mister" is like saying "Sir," and the rest is a tribute to the astonishing breadth and depth of your knowledge. ;)

--John

Back
Top Bottom