BBQ Central Raffle 'GRAND PRIZE' XL Oval Primo Grill/Smoker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uncle Al said:
Can someone tell me why I got about 20 e-mails containing messages back and forth between Finney, Larry and others all refering to this raffle????????? I was not participating in any of that disscussion.

Al

Sorry Al, we wanted you to contribute! :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Uncle Al":pfvrqq7l]Can someone tell me why I got about 20 e-mails containing messages back and forth between Finney, Larry and others all refering to this raffle????????? I was not participating in any of that disscussion.

Al

Sorry Al, we wanted you to contribute! :LOL:[/quote:pfvrqq7l]

Unity said:
What's the count, Larry?

--John 8)

John, we have about 20 entries at this time and need 14 more

No body reads these stickys... Keep posting it in the main 3 topics....Get JB to make a freakin Video or something...Do you want me to make a video too? I'll do it for 2 tickets....LOL...

surfinsapo said:
No body reads these stickys... Keep posting it in the main 3 topics....Get JB to make a freakin Video or something...Do you want me to make a video too? I'll do it for 2 tickets....LOL...

If you and JB will make a video it would be very much appreciated! I'll tell you what, I'll get Greg to waive yours and JB's board dues for the next year if you two will make a video!

BTW, if we don't get more entries into the Raffle it's not gonna happen........ This is a great opportunity for one of you guys to get a XL Primo for as low as $25. I wanna be able to give away a Primo as often as possible, but if we don't have the participation, I can't do it.....

The Sauce King of Chicago has just donated 3 bottles of sauce to the Runner up Bin...Thanks Frank!!

Larry, please add that to the list!

Larry Wolfe said:
surfinsapo said:

If you and JB will make a video it would be very much appreciated! I'll tell you what, I'll get Greg to waive yours and JB's board dues for the next year if you two will make a video!

BTW, if we don't get more entries into the Raffle it's not gonna happen........ This is a great opportunity for one of you guys to get a XL Primo for as low as $25. I wanna be able to give away a Primo as often as possible, but if we don't have the participation, I can't do it.....

Not to be a stick in the mud, but you're not really giving it away.

Larry Wolfe said:
surfinsapo said:

So that means the shipping is free?

Bruce B said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1dupa9jc]
surfinsapo said:

Not to be a stick in the mud, but you're not really giving it away.[/quote:1dupa9jc]

Well I suppose you're correct, but tell me where else you can get a Primo for as little as $25. I have a price I have to pay for the Primo and that is all I'm trying to cover, plus the shipping cost, so this is certainly not a money making attempt. I am trying to do this Raffle and other contests to help my BBQ friends get a Primo Grill for next to nothing. So call it what you want, no I'm not giving it away, I'm just trying to offer up an "opportunity" if you will......

Only 7 days left to enter the BBQ Central Raffle and your chance to win a Primo XL Oval Kamado Smoker and Grill !! We need at least 8 more entries to make this a success!!!

Go to www.wolferub.com to enter today!!

5 Days left to enter the BBQ Central Labor Day Raffle and we still need 5 tickets. I have 4 people that have told me they're going to enter but I haven't received their entry fees yet. Please let me know if you still plan on entering. Thanks!!

Go to www.wolferub.com for details on the raffle and to enter!!

Captain Morgan said:
ok, I'll buy two tickets....that means if the other 4 pay, we
have a raffle.

No Cappy, I mean we need 5 on top of the ones that people have committed to.

Thanks Jim!

Back
Top Bottom