BBQ and Baseball Mini-vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
We're heading out tomorrow to New York for a five day mini-vacation.

The first stop is at the Culinary Insititute of America in Hyde Park, NY along the scenic Hudson River. I always wanted to attend this school but I'm settling for a two day hands on cooking seminar on Barbecue, both smoking and grilling and emphasis on the use of Beer and Wine. Sounds good to me. Classes run from 6 am to 6 pm on Thursday and Friday and all meals are included.

On Saturday we'll head on over to Cooperstown, New York and spend the day at the Baseball Hall of Fame. I've never been before and am really looking forward to it. I'll take some pics to post when I get back.

Stogie said:
Kloset BBQR,

I will be eagerly anticipating your review of the CIA techniques for grilling and smoking!!
With the CIA if you told you he would have to kill ya :LOL:
(Sorry having a bad day but that dumb joke made me feel better)

wittdog said:
Stogie said:
Kloset BBQR,

I will be eagerly anticipating your review of the CIA techniques for grilling and smoking!!

Boy if I didn't know better you sound like your TV and car took a dump on the same day, if that's the case you are having a bad day. :shock: :LOL:

I stopped in at the CIA a few years ago and had a lunch in the French restr. Was alsome. I didn't know they have 2 day classes. I gotta check it out. Have fun.

Bruce B said:
wittdog said:
Stogie said:
Kloset BBQR,

Boy if I didn't know better you sound like your TV and car took a dump on the same day, if that's the case you are having a bad day. :shock: :LOL:
It's not like my wife decided to get another dog or anything like that :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom