BBQ 4 U Server Problems?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
Anyone experienceing problems the last two days accessing the site. Yesterday was unbelievably slow even between menus. This morning I couldn't even access the site. Kept on timing out on me.

Now that I'm on it seems to be running at normal speed again. Just wondering if the problem was on my end or if anyone else was experiencing the same thing. Didn't have any problems with other sites just this one. Maybe a problem with the Myfreebulletinboard.com server?

Yep, same problem here this AM. Thanks to Joker and Larry for keeping me up to date VIA Yahoo IM. Love that stuff.

Last night for sure, no problem this morning of course I came a little late to the party.

This morning was the worst. Site was completly down. The earliest post I noticed was Uncle Bubba's at 8:30 am.

I noticed with the texas site that myfreebulletinboard.com is not in the web
address. It must be a stand alone site.

I agree though I tried to type in myfreebulletinboard.com and that site was down too.

yeah things have actually been much better lately. However, this weekend the problems have returned. I believe it's the my free bulletin board server.

From time to time the MFBB does experience server problems! Heaven forbid you spend time with your respective families! :eek: :grin: :grin:

Side note...perhaps all this will be fixed sooner than later! :)

It was glacially slow yesterday but seems fine this morning (AST). I tried a couple other nonBBQ sites to see if it was on my end or BBQ-4-U's end. It wasn't on my end.

Griff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom