Bad News About George

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
George had a house fire last night. Many of you know him from oink and the store. The house can be fixed but much work to do. Please keep George in your thoughts as he goes threw this difficult time.
Thanks
Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
George had a house fire last night. Many of you know him from oink and the store. The house can be fixed but much work to do. Please keep George in your thoughts as he goes threw this difficult time.
Thanks
Pigs
That'd be this George, huh? Hope the fire wasn't too damaging, but even a little bit goes a long way.

--John

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
George had a house fire last night. Many of you know him from oink and the store. The house can be fixed but much work to do. Please keep George in your thoughts as he goes threw this difficult time.Thanks
Pigs

Consider it done !

Thank goodness no one was hurt, material things can always be replaced. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.

Just got off the phone with George, he's doing as well as any one can after this deal, Val (my wife) and Amy )his bro's wife) have cleaned out the deep freezer and refer, He has no electric also the insurance dude was there today so looks like work on repair will start soon. He is staying with the neighbors for now. He may end up at my place for a while if things don't go right. (hell I hope not!) (just kidding) George is one of the most "good people" you will ever meet! I'm thinking of taking up a collection for him, if interested please PM me.
Thanks
Chris Lawrence
AKA Pigs

Back
Top Bottom