Back to School!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allie

Sous Chef
Yippeee! I'm doing the happy dance! My kids went back to school this morning and I have had the most peaceful day in months! It's been so nice only hearing the noise I want to hear. The tv hasn't even been turned on since they left. LOL

I have to go back tuesday [smilie=a_cry.gif] [smilie=a_cry.gif] [smilie=a_cry.gif] [smilie=a_cry.gif] [smilie=a_cry.gif]

I droped the oldest off at College last Saturday and the youngest started her last year of High School yesterday.

You know what they say:

"Life begins when the kids are grown and the dog dies."

Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1l9xcauo]Now the traffic nightmare begins!

Ain't that the truth...[/quote:1l9xcauo]
Big yellow buses? [smilie=a_doh.gif]

ScottyDaQ said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":10p1u6yx]Now the traffic nightmare begins!

Ain't that the truth...
Big yellow buses? [smilie=a_doh.gif]
Or "short" ones in your case. LOL

Don't forget your special helmet.[/quote:10p1u6yx]

Yeah, he always thought he was a hockey player! [smilie=a_jester.gif]

I'm loving these quiet days! Yesterday I went grocery shopping alone for the first time in 3 months! So nice to actually get everything on my list and the stuff I forgot to put on the list without forgetting everything because of the kids. They whine and beg something awful when I take them!

Oh I do! I have had so much more patience with their antics now that we're not together 24/7. When my son (7 yr old) found out they have Labor day off from school, he said, "I'm liking this school thing already, a week and a few days and we get a holiday." LOL Last year he was in kindergarten and only had to go half a day so first grade is a whole new ballgame.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Wittdogs B":3e40bfcy]i'm not back until the tuesday after labor day; and our oldest starts preschool that wednesday... :( oh well, it's been a good summer.

Are you a student or a teacher?[/quote:3e40bfcy]

School psychologist. (sorry for the delayed response, haven't been on site much)

mrgrumpy said:
Wittdogs B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3o1cbnn9][quote="Wittdogs B":3o1cbnn9]i'm not back until the tuesday after labor day; and our oldest starts preschool that wednesday... :( oh well, it's been a good summer.

Are you a student or a teacher?

School psychologist. (sorry for the delayed response, haven't been on site much)[/quote:3o1cbnn9]

So, is there any help at all for Wittdog himself??????

[smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_happyhappy.gif] [smilie=a_happyhappy.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

Bill[/quote:3o1cbnn9]

Don't have to ask a professional that, we all know there isn't!
4.gif

So, is there any help at all for Wittdog himself??????

[smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_happyhappy.gif] [smilie=a_happyhappy.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

NO :D

I dropped off my kiddies at school to the Christmas tune..."It's the most wonderful time of the year"! The principal got a chuckle outta that. He was having a bad morning in the parking lot with the drop offs. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom