AWOL Members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Anyone heard from Jeff E. lately?? He hasn't posted in quite awhile, just checking up on missing members. Speaking of missing members, where's Susan too?? :shock:

Susan's locked in Woodmans basement..

I think Bill Hayes pissed Joker off....umm no I mean Joker pissed off Bill Hayes..no wait, I mean..aww to heck with it..IM OUTTA HERE !!!!

Missing Members

Hey,
Someone should check on that Zoo Keeper that got caught up with that Alligitor last week.
He has a missing member!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I freaked out. I'm back now.
Smoke On!!!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Anyone heard from Jeff E. lately?? He hasn't posted in quite awhile, just checking up on missing members. Speaking of missing members, where's Susan too?? :shock:

I think he still has his tongue stuck to the flagpole. Someone help him please!

And speaking of missing members, what ever happend to John Wayne Bobbit? :shock:

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":21pjn8jg]Anyone heard from Jeff E. lately?? He hasn't posted in quite awhile, just checking up on missing members. Speaking of missing members, where's Susan too?? :shock:

I think he still has his tongue stuck to the flagpole. Someone help him please!

And speaking of missing members, what ever happend to John Wayne Bobbit? :shock:[/quote:21pjn8jg]

He's living with Puff now.

john pen said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":kuasdh87]Nope Joker lives down by the lake, John, somewhere near you!

Last I heard he was by the Niagara River..but he's a crafty chap..ya never know[/quote:kuasdh87]

Crafty, he is. Last time he surfaced on the Texas BBQ board and then just as quickly he appeared he................disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom