Attn: Pit Builders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DATsBBQ

Head Chef
speedtrap said:
Hello Everyone!!

I own a large Media and Marketing company based in Michigan and have a number of TV Productions. We are looking for a builder to allow us to use there equiptment in all of our cooking segments for the 07/08 Production season.

We have a number of Outdoor Hunting/Fishing/Adventure shows and 2 Motorsports Racing related shows also. All of which will have cooking segments during every other show.

I will respect the forum's and not supply my direct e-mail or web site info so please if you are intrested contact me Via the Boards.

Go ahead and hawk you stuff. Everyone else does. Want to buy snow :LOL: Do a search on threads here and you will find many builders, or visit the gallery (see link below) and click on one of the manufacturer links.

Did I mention I have a special on Snow Mop Sauce?

Captain Morgan said:
hmmmm...I think I might be more comfortable with you if you would supply some links to your business.

You can add 'em in the profile section or just post. Cappy invented "comfort" so read and heed 8)

Hey I have an idea.... let's fork over my best cookers to you on a simple request, with the vaugest of vauge information ever possibly given.

Is it anywhere posted on this site that posting links aren't allowed or e-mails?

I'll tell you what....

Just stop by my house at:
123 drop dead Boulevard
Dreamland, USA
My pits are out behind the garage... don't mind the pit bull chained to them, he won't bite.

If you're for real I apologize.... but if it walks like a duck........

What if this guy is for real and only checks his e-mails once a day? He wasn't asking for the moon or your first born. If he's not for real, he'll go away. If he was for real, well then most of y'all made a great first impression.

Cliff H. said:
[quote="Green Hornet":3fncfr61]This guy was making the rounds on a cigar forum I am on too. :evil:

So how do you get a Cuban cigar anyhow ?[/quote:3fncfr61]
I confiscate and destroy every one....by burning them...very slowly....one at a time. ;)

Smokey_Joe said:
Hey I have an idea.... let's fork over my best cookers to you on a simple request, with the vaugest of vauge information ever possibly given.

Is it anywhere posted on this site that posting links aren't allowed or e-mails?

I'll tell you what....

Just stop by my house at:
123 drop dead Boulevard
Dreamland, USA
My pits are out behind the garage... don't mind the pit bull chained to them, he won't bite.

If you're for real I apologize.... but if it walks like a duck........
Dude, your dog doesn't bite :twisted:
Go look :D

Green Hornet said:
[quote="Cliff H.":2gsrt2i5][quote="Green Hornet":2gsrt2i5]This guy was making the rounds on a cigar forum I am on too. :evil:

So how do you get a Cuban cigar anyhow ?[/quote:2gsrt2i5]
I confiscate and destroy every one....by burning them...very slowly....one at a time. ;)[/quote:2gsrt2i5]

Did I mention that I support the cultural exchange program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom