Attn: Pit Builders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puff said:
Just had to :LOL:

I think that the speed dude is working on the premise that just cause you build pits don't necessarily mean you can cook on them :oops:

The Boss is probally try to find the lock to the attic :D

speedtrap said:
DATsBBQ said:
Puff said:

I think that the speed dude is working on the premise that just cause you build pits don't necessarily mean you can cook on them :oops:

EXACTLY :!: [smilie=a_bravo.gif] I guess I should have verbalized that to the others. [smilie=a_doh.gif]
Your'e still here ;)
Had to be a smartass :D

Puff said:
speedtrap said:
DATsBBQ said:
Puff said:

EXACTLY :!: [smilie=a_bravo.gif] I guess I should have verbalized that to the others. [smilie=a_doh.gif]
Your'e still here ;)

He'll need another 4,900 posts to catch up with you :LOL:

DATsBBQ said:
Puff said:
speedtrap said:
DATsBBQ said:
Puff said:

Your'e still here ;)

He'll need another 4,900 posts to catch up with you :LOL:
Posts? We don't need no stinkin' posts!!

Don't worry about me speedtrap.... I'm just one out of MANY on this forum...
I guess there's always ONE...eh?

Like good ole "head cheese in charge" says... " we tend to stick together" and look out for each other if at all possible.

Yeah, I seen your name that you posted.....but still never seen any contact info... wait.................

Nope just went back and checked....NONE still. I guess there's no need for it, but it just would make things more on the up and up.

I do see contact info on the website though....

I've done some looking for "speedtrap tv" and "Jaguar Media" and Hunter Hebert and Jim Hebert.... came up with lots of "ifs" and "maybes" mostly just mentions of it on forums

but after seeing your "contact info" on the website you linked us all to...this info:

Jaguar Media Group
2601 Cambridge Court
Suite 150
Auburn Hills, Michigan

and then I did find:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OAKTEC Professional Staffing Team
Judith Hebert
248-377-4070
2601 Cambridge Court, Ste. 150
Auburn Hills , MI 48326
Fax: 248-377-1599
oaktecinfo@oaktecstaffing.com
www.oaktecstaffing.com
http://www.oaktecstaffing.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:roll: :? now I'm confused :? :roll: ...........must be a really big suite!

The gas fumes from all them trucks and ORV's don't get the people from the staffing agency sick?
How you get them trucks to the second floor to work on them?

Like I said.............. don't mind me speedtrap............I'm just one .........pay no attention to my ramblings. Please DO NOT let me ruin any chances for the others here. But I can't apologize for being cautious for the way you came in here.

Ya'll can do your own checking and form your own opinions.

Oh BTW....... when can we catch your show on TV next? I can't seem to find it listed as a program anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom